Thursday, February 11, 2010

Some Simply Scrapping with my Unity!!

Friday.. finally!! even though it went by very fast.. I am glad it is here. Friends with Flair.. you just gotta love that!! I was so happy to see all the fantastic sneak peeks yesterday of some of the new stamps.. I honestly can't wait for Monday to hurry up and come!! It is like Christmas!

Today I have a combination of Unity and Simply Scrapping...

This week over at Simply Scrapping Crafts we have lots of new fun challenge groups.. and every week we are adding more challenges just to change it up. This weeks challenge for the Technique Wednesday Group was to do a layout or card using Tissue paper flowers.and what better way to accent them by using my Unity stamps.. I love all the Unity flourish stamps.. you can find alot of them in the Growing in Unity set. here is my layout..

YOU..you light up my life.





This was for the Card Challenge Corner group.. here is the sketch.




here is my card..

Life is a dream..realize it

Now it is time to head on over to Angela's Blog ( I heard it will be a new look really soon, can't wait) and see a list of all the participants showing all their wonderful Flair.. leave lots of love and look for that blinkie.. I need to win that just once.. maybe this will be my week...haha!! You know a girl has to DREAM!!

If you want you can still play along all month and Judy at Simply Scrapping Crafts has a great prize to be won.. we have about 20+ challenge each month and if you go to the home page you will see all the different groups and challenges.
This is the prize that is up for grabs. remember one entry per challenge will get you lots of chances to win this awesome prize... look at all these goodies!! Hope to see you there.



Hope you all have a fantastic weekend.. I have a wedding on Valentines day to attend.. and my Sydney and Alex will be in the wedding party .. with all the other cousins.. I can't wait!! Lots of photo's to share next week.

Hugs,
Angie

25 comments:

Stephanie Zito said...

Oh Angie your layout is gorgeous and your card is stunning! Have a wonderful weekend! See you on Ippity Monday!

jennifer mitten said...

That card is fabulous -the colors are great - love the layout too!

Bonita Rose said...

wow gf.. your layout is spectacular.. I need to pull out that flourish set more often.. ur work is amazing! hugs.. and I hear ya... Monday ippity release will be so fab.. I cannot wait... all these sets are must haves.. I swear.. ur gonna want them all.. be warned! ;)

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome projects!!!

farmhouse-story said...

angie, you make the most gorgeous layouts-love it-and your card!

JenMarie said...

Oh wow, LOVE these!!

Gwen said...

Great layout! Have a great Valentine-y wedding weekend!

Rachel B said...

Wow you are so fabulous! I love your LO with the flourishes and flowers! Beautiful. I also love your tag card. It turned out so beautiful!

Robynccgirl said...

Beautiful layout and darling card!

Rona said...

beautiful Angie I love all the swirls - and your cute little flowers are adorable too!! Did you make those?

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Layout!!

Debbi said...

So pretty....Enjoy yourself at the wedding. Love will really be in the air for you on Valentine's Day

AJ said...

LOVE your layout! it's fabulous!

Beeceecreativity said...

Angie.. lovin' your work.. fabulous job

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Love the LO--so pretty! The card is great! TFS:)

מימס mimms said...

The LO is gorgeous and the card is cute!

Carolina said...

Lovely layout and your card is just darlin' in every way!

Purple Princess said...

Fabulous layout and card!

stampjourney said...

Both projects are so lovely! Great rich colors on the second one!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Beautiful layout and card!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the layout Angie and your card is SO pretty!!!

Laurel said...

Gorgeous!

FibreJunky said...

That is a great use of that sketch! Love your layout, too.

Andrea said...

wow, love the page!!

Catherine said...

Love you scrap layout. Are those tissue paper flowers? Brilliant!