Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Summer Blog Hop.. creating is FUN !!

Welcome SUMMER..
and today we over at Creating is FUN
are celebrating with a summery blog hop.
I just love all the fabulous.. and I mean FABULOUS
colours of lace Martha carries..
from red , oranges, blues, greens, yellows and those lovely neutrals.
i love them ALL......

I made this SUmmer inspired card using
a piece of yellow cardstock base for my card
and adding these colourful laces on top.
I just love the look and with the addition
of some diecut and  punched borders it was just
perfect.... true happiness like the sentiment
from Unity /Authentique stamps.


I also have this fun Unity Stamp of the week to show you..
 Using more of the pretty lace to enhance
the papers.. I just love the added texture you get..
To hold the lace down on your papers here is my tip....
 I used some Helmar 450 quick dry glue.. you just need a small dab and like magic
your lace is held on within seconds.
 It also doesn't leave a clumpy
mess and gives a clean finish to your project. ..


So hop along to the other Design Team members..
I am sure they have some amazing
Project to share today..


Next up we have our Guest Designer....
Have a wonderful HOP..
thank you for your comments.

hugs
Angie
xoxo

8 comments:

tumblingcarrie said...

gorgeous cards angie..

Maria Levine said...

Wonderful job with that lace! Looks great and summery!

kim.scrapper said...

Very pretty, I really like all that lace laytering, tfs

Megan Aaron said...

beautiful! love the lace

Martha Pineda said...

wow all amazing, love all the details you gave each and one of them :)

Tameko said...

So pretty! Love the combination of lace and stamps used. Ok, now i see another Unity stamps I need! LOL

marla said...

Beautiful cards. Love the laces and trims you used!!

48scrappin said...

Angie your projects are adorable! I too love to use Martha's lace! I can't stay away from her store...lol I love your idea about the rocks too...how stinkin cute is that! My daughter would love this! Thanks for sharing! hugs, Violet