Thursday, August 23, 2012

Oh SNAP!!

Happy Hip Hop Thursday everyone..
I have a fun layout to share with you today!!

OH SNAP
by Angie Blom


I just got some of these new Amy Tangerine papers last weekend and had to use them..
I love the neutral colours and it has a camera.. so I am in!! haha..


I used the wonderful  May SMAK kit of the month for this layout..
I love the arrows and  dots.. and inked them on top of the patterned paper..
using Distressed inks, shabby shutters and black soot.

Now you see the green chevron, and camera paper!! Well I made those this week.
I will have them available for sale digitally so you can print them off . That is once I figure out how to do that all.. haha.. Hoping my brother will help me set it all up in the next couple of weeks ..
 so stayed tuned for some angieblomdesigns digital papers!!
 I printed these 3x5 , because I just needed a small amount..


I have been looking at alot of wonderful video's by Janna Werner, and she used some random thread in her layouts and thought I would give it a try.. ..  I love it.


May SMAK kit of the month
Now and Then




for inspiration on this current SMAK you can go here..
I made this layout below on a post last week!!



Now it is time to Check out the Beautiful and Talented


have a wonderful day..
hugs,
Angie
xoxo

6 comments:

jolande said...

Ooh I love your layouts!!! you make them so beautiful. Thanks for all your inspiration every week!!
xxJolande

Noelle Reese said...

I love both layouts Angie! The view finder is to-die-for!

Chris Dring said...

Love both of your layouts Angie! TFS!

NoraAnne said...

Love your layouts Angie, and the paper you designed is awesome!!!

Linda said...

This is very creative.... and very nice.

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

Both your layouts are awesome. I love the layering.