Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Project Life week 11

Project Life Week 11 done.. woo hoo..
 I am adding a different page this week.. full of some
photo booth pics I took on the 16th when my God daughter was
here sleeping over.  I used the app. pic booth for these.
they print off very clear.. just love them.
 

For my paper collection I went with some Pebbles "seen & noted" 6x6 paper pad collection.
the digital stamps are freebie from my first week of PL you can find them here if
you would like to print them off and use them.
the stamped images are Ali Edwards "dear time" stamp set.
 

now these are coin holders. I picked these up at a dollarstore by my MIL's house.. it came 2 in a package for only $1.00  I just love them for small photo's.. like these photo booth photos.


On the reverse side I added 2 instagram photo's that I cut in little squares to fit.. almost like a
puzzle collage..  I thought this was super cool.


I made this tag using some papers from Pink Paislee " portfolio" collection
the digital stamp is one I made and coloured with distress markers.



Using some elements from the class over at Studio Calico  bright ideas I added some cute cut out
digitals we got with the class..  I just love the blue colours.
The march break was another one of Ali Edwards stamps "Medium letters".
 


Well that is another week done.. it was a ton of fun as usual..
I am already falling behind on week 12 and hoping I can do most of the work
tomorrow.  I really need to keep up with my routine or I slack off big time..
haha
 have a great day.
hugs
Angie
 
for more Project Life inspiration check out...
 
The Mom Creative

1 comment:

dawn said...

Angie, you are so creative and fun with these pages!! I LOVE LOVE the coin pockets so much, can't believe you got them for a $1, how awesome. I love the way you filled in each one on the front and WOW the back looks amazing. I bed Sydney loves these photos. LOVE IT!!

The two regular sides look great too, you add fun and loving touches every time. Just love love your style this year. I will probably say that all year, hope you don't get tired of hearing it, lol.

So glad your enjoying it and I will be here to CHEER you on to stay caught up.