Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Family... Authentique & Hampton Arts. Blog Hop

 
Today on the Authentique Blog. go leave a comment on there and the Hampton Art blog to win some goodies.
Here is the project I have to share today.. 
 
Authentique Paper and Hampton Art are teaming up over the next couple of days to bring you tons of inspiration using Authentique Paper and our new stamps from Hampton Art!
In case you haven't heard yet, we have teamed up with Hampton Art to create a line of co-branded cling mount stamps. Currently we have 3 sets to chose from:


After you check out the projects here on the Authentique Paper blog, be sure to head on over to the Hampton Art blog to find out what the talented members of their Design Team have created today with these stamp sets and Authentique Paper products!

********************
Angie Blom

I paper pieced the images to use as an accent to the top of my page..
then taking some of the 12 x 12 papers and layering them on top of each other for a layered look.


The flowers from Petaloo added the perfect accent for these papers..
I just love the blues and yellows.



You can see the wonderful layers in this close up.. and that cross word paper is my
favourite.. I used the sticker letters and words to add my title .


supplies
Authentique Collection "Strong"
Authentique Word and Letter stickers
Hampton Arts keep me posted, footloose
Petaloo flowers
Imagine Crafts inks

No comments: