Thursday, June 17, 2010

CP4U.. Purse Inspired!!

I love Creative Prompts 4 U.. We has some amazing fun inspiration every week.. that will let you create something that you would never think of doing..and that is what this weeks Prompt did for me.. great inspiration from Hanneke.. just look at this inspiration Purse photo.. makes me want to get my sewing machine out and make one..




This is what I came up with.. these small wonderful 5 1/5 inch purse cards.. love them..I would have never tried this if is wasn't for this prompt.. thanks Hanneke.

Using my Cricut Forever Young Cartridge, was easy.. they have 50 different purses to cut.. lots of fun there.. and then I cut 3x3 cards to attach them too. Using some sentiment stamps from who else.. Unity Stamp Company and some pewter metal pieces to embellish. Simple and wonderful. Can't wait to send some out.. All the papers are K&Company.


Now it is time for you to take this Prompt and let's see how this photo inspires you.. Check out the Creative Crew HERE.

Hope you are all having a great day!!
Hugs,
Angie

6 comments:

Unknown said...

totally adorable girl!!! love the papers you used!

laterg8r said...

totally adorable purses :D

Hanneke said...

I love those cards Angie!!! I thought they where giftbags, but they are even better!!! Great take on the challenge!!
Have a great weekend!!
Hugs, Hanneke

Linda said...

How adorable I love them purses. My room is done in shoes and purse!

Rô Philippsen said...

Angie, I loved the little purses that you created. Adorable idea!
xoxo

Debbi Tehrani said...

Angie, these are adorable! What an awesome idea for the challenge!