Saturday, April 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Unity!!

HAPPY


BIRTHDAY
UNITY STAMP COMPANY!!
3 years oldand still going strong!


************************************************
I have a wonderful Itty Bitty to share with you..

Here is the card I made with it... I just love the old fashion style of this stamp.





Did you know that Unity has over 105 itty bitty's and it is growing every couple of months...


I just love the range of styles , you can get Uniquely Unity.. and many of Unity's CO-brands as well.. a beautiful thing!!



********************************************************************
Congrats to Angela , Christian and the whole Unity Family on 3 wonderful years..
and lots lots more to come.. so if you have not...



head on over to the Unity Blog and wish them a Happy 3rd Birthday..


Next on the Birthday Celebration Hop is the


uber talented








Happy Birthday Hopping!!


Hugs


Angie


26 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So love this card!!!

jolande said...

It's a great card Angie, looking forward for more of your art..
have a great sunday..Jolande

dahlhousedesigns said...

This is one gorgeous card Angie!!! GORGEOUS!

lisa a.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This is so gorgeous Angie!!!!!

jennifer mitten said...

What a lovely card!

Maria Gurnsey said...

Love the flowers you added and how they pop against the black :)

StampinCathy said...

This is just stunning Angie! Love the colors, layout and of course your creative inspiring touch.

Lisa H. said...

gorgeous, Angie. I knew it would be....you always do amazing work!

Shemaine Smith said...

What a classy card Angie :)

Toni K said...

Gorgeous card!

sharon g said...

What a cute card, Angie. I bought that same stamp, and need to use it...you have inspired me.

Eva said...

Angie, this is soooooo very beautiful!!!!! Love, love, love the feel of this card!

Rachel B said...

Fabulous cards Angie! I love the flowers and sentiment!

stampjourney said...

Fabulous vintage-inspired card!

Rona said...

Wow what a pretty card!! Great one Ang!!

Gwen said...

Love the layout and the colors! That red really pops!

joybear said...

Awesome card, love the colors!

Crystal said...

Angie, I LOVE this card!!! Your color choices are fabulous and the design is great as well! Thanks for sharing and inspiring!

Maria Levine said...

WOW, I can't believe Unity is 3 already! Seems like just yesterday they opened! LOVE your card it's amazing. That embellishment looks fabulous! WOW, 105 itty bitty's really?? Oh my I should go check them out.

dawn said...

What a sweet card and sentiment. You always have happy stuff here for us to see.

Simply Sandy said...

what a sweet card..love your textures

Karen said...

Very gorgeous Angie! I so love that itty bitty stamp too!!

Beba said...

Oh, your card is amazing!

JPScraps said...

Gorgeous card Angie.

Victoria said...

Love your card Angie. It is very elegant. I love that stamp. You have really made it spectacular with your paper choices and embellies! Love it!!!

Squirlygirl said...

Hey Angie, I know I'm a little late getting around to the hop but I wanted to let you know you made an awesome card! I love how you colored the dress red :)