Monday, May 2, 2011

Happy Monday.


Hello
It feels very funny to not have to post anything for Ippity today.. we are going to have a couple of changes in the blog and will let you know soon what they will all be.. so be patient and look forward to something new and exciting in the coming weeks.


Today I do have something to show you..

that is if you have not already been to the Unity Blog

or Facebook for that fact to check it out..

I am officially a Unity TV instructor.. woo hoo!!


My first video went live today!


here are some photo's

You can watch my video on making your own Art Journaling page on the Unity TV channel on you tube.







I also have some photo's of my project to show you



thanks so much for taking a look ..

here is what else is happening over on Unity today.

The new challenge will be up on My Unity Place..

Natalie Dever is hosting for the next 2 weeks.. so stay tuned to see what it is all about.

We also have the first of many Sketch Challenges over on the Unity Blog.. Jimmi has made a fabulous sketch.. so go check it out NOW.


Have a great Monday.. thanks for stopping by.
hugs,
Angie

6 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Your video and techniques ROCKS! I just love your creative style. I know that I repeat myself, but it is so TRUE!!!! I just love all the fun changes, but for some reason I'm having trouble keeping up with them. It must be my age! LOL Have a fabulous week!

Jennifer said...

LOVED watching your video!!! LOVE all the great colors and texture! I may need to go buy an old book and try it out!! TFS!!! (=

dawn said...

Hi Angie, Even though I told you earlier today, just have to say watching this a second time was just as much fun. I love all the colors and textures you use and it all comes together so pretty. It's so much fun to see you in person and hear you, great job on the video. The photo of your husband is good too. I'm hoping to do more work in my art journal tomorrow. Thanks for sharing.

farmhouse-story said...

loved your video, angie and this turned out wonderfully:)

Amy said...

Thats SO awesome Angie!! Congratulations!!

Erin said...

Angie your video was GREAT! I loved your sweet voice :) I am so envious of your ability to work with paint--Paint is so intimidating but you make it look EASY and FUN! Thanks again