Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My Unity Place Challenges..

Hello everyone.. just to let you all know I am hosting 2 challenges this month over at
all the details are posted on the site.
the first one is the Scrapbooking Challenge
here is the layout I did ..
Little Miss Sunshine

  and some details...

the second challenge is our Card Challenge
using this sketch below.

 here is my card


 Both these challenges are a month long.. and will be
 ending September 30th, 2011.
 Lots of time to play.
But every week we will pick some participants and
 feature them on the Unity Stamp Company Blog.. so get those enteries in.. 
 You can upload your projects to the photo gallery and the challenge thread.
 If you are not a member at My Unity Place..
come join, it is all free and we have alot of wonderful members
 with amazing projects to get your mojo in top gear.

Hope to see you there..
Hugs,
Angie 

No comments: