Friday, October 14, 2011

FWF.. PPC#37

Hello and welcome Friday!!
for some reason.. this month is just flying by.. the days just seem to get faster and faster.
I can't believe it is the middle of the month.
Trust me I don't mind.. only because today it Scrapfest.. yippee
I have this cute Jillibean Soup card to share today.

Love you to the Core


Using the challenge for this Week over at Scrapbooker's Paradise PPC#37



 The one thing I find hard  to do is one layered cards.. but found out by using my embossing folder.. it added the texture to the cardstock , giving me the look I wanted. So if you love detail.. try this tip for your card creation. I just love how it all turned out.. 


Now it is time to check out what the other's on the Team have made with this Challenge.
Tracy
Kasia

Make sure you link up your creations over at the Scrapbooker's Paradise Blog.. every week we give away a wonderful prize.. go check out this weeks details.
You can also check out all the wonderful participants
over at the
 Unity Blog
 for Friends With Flair .

Have a wonderful weekend.
hugs,
Angie

21 comments:

Jen W. said...

Love the embossed bottom half and that fabulous bow!

Marsha said...

Love it and the embossing on the bottom part is such a nice extra.

Jingle said...

Absolutely fabulous! I love this!

Joni M said...

Angie, I love your mixed media projects, and all the paint and bright splashes of color you use! This card is clean and simple, and I LOVE it too! You have so much talent! It's a beautiful card! TFS with us!

Jennifer said...

Super CUTE!!! Love the embossing!!! (=

Gwen said...

Awesome one layer card! I've been making more of these lately. Will have to link up to the challenge!!

Ruby said...

Angie I love the stamp and card.

Linda said...

your apple is cute I love your colors!

JPScraps said...

Sweet and simple. I love it!

Glenda J said...

Terrific! Love the hit of texture!

jennifer mitten said...

This is adorable! Love the embossing too....

ddazzled71 said...

What a fabulous one layer card...that big bow is stunning and I love the embossing.

Noelle Reese said...

Beautiful card Ang! I love it!

Emily Keaton said...

So clean and simple. Love that clever sentiment!

angie/shuggy said...

so cute!!

Kary said...

Love the partially embossed background and gorgeous bow!! It's a really cute one layer card!!

Houses Built of Cards said...

This is SOOO adorable!!! LOVE it!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Rachel B said...

I love that great big bow! Very pretty card. Fabulous apple too!

Roslyn said...

Great one layered card! The embossing adds just the right touch. And I really love that red bow!

sharon g said...

Very cute. I'm buying that set...

Jen M said...

Very cute! The embossing adds just the right touch!