Saturday, October 29, 2011

I have my S.M.A.K on... Mixed Media!!

I am really excited to share this little Mixed Media Project with you today..
S.M.A.K..
Scrapbooking/Mixed media/ Altered Art Kit...
 the newest kind of Monthy KOM by Unity..

Well if you already know me.. anything Mixed Media is like heaven.. I just love it all!!
A true passion of mine.. and to then have these wonderful stamps to create my ART with .. well
you can just imagine my excitement.. whoot whoot UNITY!!

I did this CANVAS ART 16x 20
wish, wonder


here is the SMAK kit for November 2011.. Unity's First and there will be more to follow!!
You can find out all the details on the Unity Website.. HERE

 Using some to the images it was amazing to add some FUN elements to my canvas ART!!

  here is a look at some of the details..

love this film strip.. love anything with a film strip.. look at the awesome details up close!!

in the light blue I used the round wish stamp to make the scallops.

the heart was using my Pan Pastels.. I love the effect of using this on my canvas!!.

today Unity sent out this mailing.. lots of great things always happening on the website..
SALE.. SALE.. and more!!
so go check out the website to see all the great deals happening this weekend.


Have a great day
Hugs,
Angie

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this sooooooo MUCH!!!!! Stunning work! TFS!
~Gerry~

Marianne/skorpionen said...

Gorgeous work!!! Love the amazing red heart and the film strips!

Toni K said...

Gorgeous Angie! Love your work!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHHH! This is stunning! Your canvas art takes my breath away! GOOOOOOOORGEOUS:)

dawn said...

This is gorgeous, love love the heart and the filmstrip. How fun to play with all these goodies. Always happy when I visit you, it's been too long and I've missed you.

I've actually been creating too, stop by and check it out.

Also peeked at all your last posts and of course everything is stunning and colorful and fun which is what I love about you!!
hugs, dawn

Karen said...

Absolutely gorgeous Angie!! The big heart and flower go so well with the film strips..WOW!!

Jennifer said...

LOVE your mixed media piece!! More stamps I want!!! (=

Anonymous said...

Wow, so pretty Angie. You rock!

farmhouse-story said...

oh, my, but this is SO gorgeous, angie! you just get better and better at this!