Thursday, October 13, 2011

Hip Hop ... Fight like a GIrl!

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month..
All month Unity has had some amazing images to share with you..
first it was the October KOM.. this is one amazing kit!!
faith, hope, love... live by it!


Now we are sharing some more images from Jenny Suchin, Unity's newest Artista ..
 these are just so amazingly CUTE!!

I made 2 clean and simple cards using these great images..

Fight LIKE A Girl




 Then this second image is too cute for words.. take a look at this owl!!

Give a HOOT for hope.  



Awesome don't you think!!
Angela will have all the Deets on this realease on the Unity Blog..
 so make sure you head on over to check it and more wonderful surprises out today!!


15 comments:

Emily D. said...

These are so awesome Angie!!! I especially love the first one!!! What an awesome stamp set!!!

Amber Sheaves said...

Great cards, Angela. I love that first one though! Great colors and sentiment.

Rona said...

Yes very awesome!!! I love the ribbon and colors you used on the owl one!!! Fabulous CAS cards!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome Cards!!

Kary said...

Hi Angie! These cards are SO very cute!! Love the images!! Great job!!

Julia said...

Angie, lovely work on this cards!!!! TFS
Hugs
Julia

Jennine Chambers said...

what great cards!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous cards my dear! I love the bid of pink bling on the fight like a girl card!

Linda said...

I love you r they just great. I love broder one the frist one. And that owl is cute and colorful too.

Jessica K said...

Love the cards, especially the fight like a girl with the cute pink gloves!

Shemaine Smith said...

Oh my gosh these cards are cute!!

Pryn said...

FABULOUS cards Ang!!! I am seriously FLIPPING over the first one!!! Oh my....I LOVE IT!!!! You alwasy ROCK it like no other!!!

LOVE YOU SISTAH <3

Mary Friederichsen said...

Oh Angie these cards are wonderful! I love the clean and simple lines of them and how the colors just pop against the white!
Love the extra detail of the punched edges on the first card!
Thank you for sharing,
Blessings and Hugs,
Mary

sharon g said...

I love the Fight Like a Girl sentiment and gloves. Nice.

Marilyn Nimmo said...

LOVE both of these!