Saturday, May 5, 2012

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!!

Oh My Goodness.. have we got some amazing things lined up for today!!
 go on over to checkout these amazing girls..
 they will knock your socks off..

I am hosting a sketch Challenge over on the Unity SCS Forum boards..
This is not a challenge just for Layouts , you can also make a beautiful card and upload it
for a chance at winning...... here is the link to go check it out!!


I just love this sketch.. and here is my layout .


Using Unity May Kit of the Month stamps, I used the camera and the sentiment live each day.
the papers are Pink Paislee and Basic Grey, flowers are Prima with vintage glass buttons, and some Martha Stewart punched shapes to finish it off. letters are Thickers and Pink Paislee.  with lots of Tim Holtz distress inks in vintage photo and spun sugar. colouring done with copics.

Unity also has a wonderful sale as well on some past SMAK kits and Scrapbooking stamps.. so go check out the deals!!


My other layout come from Martha's Creating is FUN zibbet shop.


you can go to Martha's blog to check out what some of the DT members have made!!
Check out the details for another amazing prize from her store..

here is the layout I did using some of the beautiful lace from her store
with one of the stamps from Echo Park by Unity Stamp Company.


the paper and paper elements are all Jillibean Soup,
 lace if Creating is Fun Zibbet, flowers Prima, vintage button,
Unity Stamp Company itty bitty echo park,
ink is tumbled glass distress ink by Tim Holtz, the adhesive is Helmar 450 quick dry...
you can see how clear it holds the lace down .. it is the best!!

Hope you all are having a wonderful day,
Get creative.. and join in the fun!!
hugs,
Angie
xoxo

3 comments:

Thienly Azim said...

You are UBERLY, SUPERBLY talented, and I've always enjoyed looking at your creations. I can't tell you how HAPPY that I get to work with you! You and all the other girls at Unity have made me feel so welcome and I really appreciate that! I thought that Unity stamps were beautiful, but found out in the past week, that the people behind all this is just as, or even more beautiful! :)

Renee Aslette said...

Angie, I love the layout and the sketch you have done. I just want to thank you for being such an inspiration to me. You have helped me so much when we were on the Helmar team together and you have already helped me so much as a new member on Unity. I am so glad we are on this journey together and I know we will be friends for life. You are amazing!! xo Such a beautiful soul inside and out!

NoraAnne said...

Angie, both of your layouts are amazing! I can't stop staring at that polaroid one, the coloring is just WOW! so beautiful! I also love the size of your layouts, are they 8.5 x 11 or smaller? and the rounded corners, yup I love them! LOL! thanks for the great sketch! I am hoping to work on it today.