Thursday, May 10, 2012

Ippity Release Hip Hop!!

Hello and welcome to another wonderful Thursday of Hip Hop ,
some New Releases by Simple Stories


and Phyllis Harris



Also the Ippity Release for May 2012....

I made this card using this awesome ribbon stamp .. it is huge
almost 5 inches long!! love that. would be great for parties, cards, layouts.. I just love it!!

 

 We are also releasing some beautiful  Ippity stamps from Dana Carlson... I just love these designs . these were also her inspiration for her sweet MOM.. she has cancer and if you want to make her a card to send her way for well wishes please do. She would just love that!! 
 All the information will be on the Unity Blog .


Here is a sneak peek of my card..
 I will reveal it tonight at the Ippity Party on the SCS boards!!
you are going to LOVE this collection!!


Now it is time to HOP on over to


Can't wait to talk to you all at the Release Party..
join us at 7pm cst HERE!!

hugs,
Angie
xoxo

15 comments:

Annette Allen said...

what a fun card...I love the design and great choices in colors...love the added glitter....thanks for sharing..

Rachel B said...

Gorgeous ribbon card! Love it! And your sneak looks like something I will have to come check out later! Little tease!

Patricia said...

Beautiful card! I love the ribbon stamp!

Maria said...

Wonderful Angie!!

Miriam Prantner said...

I love every single one of the Simple Stories new releases, love all the sparkle on your card!

mlady012 said...

Great card.. I love that stamp!!

jolande said...

I love your card...!!

eryn hannig said...

LOVE the colors you used Angie...and the little tape stripes behind the ribbon...ADORABLE! YOU ROCK!! :)

NoraAnne said...

Love your card Angie :) The kraft is awesome with the bright colors!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

so fabulous, love it

Linda said...

What fun card I love you layout.

veronica said...

love your glittered edges.

Chris Dring said...

What a pretty ribbon card! Love that glitter around it! TFS!

rlovew said...

Such a fun card!

Jessica Buffa said...

Angie, your card was terrific. So happy to see the outreach for such a worthy cause ~ a smile !!!
Happy Hip Hop!
:O)
Jessica S