Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Project Life.. update!!

OMG.. lots of photo's!!
Okay I know I have not posted this in such a long, long time.. but, I was not behind.. I was just so busy that I never got around to taking photo's.. life gets busy, what can I say..
But I do have some pages for you...

Beware it is more than 4 weeks worth!!
here we go..


I wanted to add my new released stamps.. I will be adding these to the month as they come in. I just want to have them documented somewhere.. so I thought this would be perfect!




adding some SMASH elements like the washi tape and some journaling spots as well.




newest addiction.. I am going to add some of my instagram photo's.. I just love the size of these..All I am doing is printing them in wallet sizes so I get that square look and stitching a some plastic sheets to fit them in with out moving around..



well I did it .. I actually posted photo's.. haha
let's hope I keep this up for the next couple of weeks.

you can see more Project Life inspired projects  
here!!

have a great day
hugs
Angie
xoxo


5 comments:

packmom said...

Lot's of wonderful, great, colorful pages. I like how you did the 4/page format and the instagram insert.

dawn said...

Hi Angie,

Sooooo happy your posted your PL pages, LOVE LOVE THEM!! This is such a cute style of size you have to work with, love the instagrams too.

Glad your keeping up on it, I just posted mine too. Now I have to work on my WITL album, hoping to have it work the way I want.

I like the that you added in your new stamps and WIlD ART pictures to this, they look awesome.

Thanks for sharing alllll these photos!!
HUGS

Katie said...

So glad you got around to posting, your pages are lovely...just full of bright color. I love the page protectors with four slots. Great use of the border punch!

Chelsey said...

I like all of your SMASH elements. I might need to get me some washi tape like everyone keeps talking about! Your insert of the traditional scrapbook layout was a nice touch in your book.

Chelsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.