Friday, August 5, 2011

Scrapbooker's Paradise .. my First Challenge!! woohoo.

 Welcome to another Scrapbooker's Paradise ...
 Pondering in Paradise Challenge.

This week I am hosting the challenge and hope that you can all come out and play.
Did you know that Scrapbooker's Paradise has a variety of Stencils and Templates
well they do and they have one of my favourite companies.. Crafter's Workshop.

If you know me.. you know I am just addicted to these stencils..
I usually  use them on my Mixed Media project.. but you can also use
them as a background of main feature of a card.
today that is what I did.. I used the Harlequin stencil and inked it up
on some kraft card stock.. and came out with this awesome background.
LOVE IT!!







Go to the Scrapbooker's Paradise Blog for all the information and Linky Tool. 

 I used some Prima flowers, a hand made flower, some October Afternoon papers, rangers distress inks and the Crafter's Workshop stencils, bling and some diecuts from my cricut .

Check out what the rest of the Design Team has done with this challenge.






Have a wonderful weekend.
hugs,

4 comments:

Allison Cope said...

So pretty Angie and a great challenge this week!

Tracy.H said...

Beautiful, Angie!

Karen said...

Gorgeous card, and what a beautiful flower!! I love those stencils Angie and what you did with them!!

farmhouse-story said...

it is a wonderful bkgd, angi--the whole card is awesome! LOVE the flower and tickets:) enjoy your weekend!