Friday, January 4, 2013

Friends with Flair!!

Happy Friday! Have you seen these amazing Phyllis Harris stamps. OMGosh!!! Stunning!! 
I was looking at all the amazing DT samples from the Unity hip hop yesterday!!
T just had to go colour this beauty!! 


Using my copics and distress inks . Papers are crate paper, lace is fancy pants and brad is MME! 
This stamp is on the Unity Website with a special sale .. So go grab them they are 
Must haves for your collection!! 
http://unitystampco.com/


Here are the new releases!!


Now then there is also the January KOM...
These are stunning images for those wonderful
Love notes, layouts and project life!!


In this kit I made 2 of the images... The first is actually a combined effort of 
Myself and Artista Lisa Arana.. It is the hearts on a string banner. My second one is the coffee
Mug with the heart!! Here is my sample .. Also using the stacked books image I made
For the December KOM.. It is a great thing to combine stamps !


That is it from me.. Make sure you check out the other FWF participants on the Unity Blog!! 
Have a great weekend!! 
Hugs
Angie
XoXo



30 comments:

Cynthia said...

Your coloring of the new Phyllis Harris image is lovely! Your second card is also adorable, Angie.

Angeline Choo said...

OOO I love both your cards Angie ! Espc the warm cup of drink ;) I think this kotm is the best one yet!

Tracy said...

Hi Angie and Happy New Year!
Love both your cards..The hop yesterday was amazing and your card is stunning!!
Adore the 2nd card..beautiful image!!
hugs
xoxo

michib said...

Beautiful colouring Angie! Love the mug stacked on the books.

NoraAnne said...

Two beautiful cards Angie and I just LOVE every single one of your stamp designs :) Keep them coming in the new year, girlfriend xoxo

Emily Keaton said...

I love these whimsical cards. Your coloring is fantastic!

Crystal said...

Beautiful cards Angie! I love your wonderful coloring in both cards and how you paired up the coffee mug on the stack of books!

kdgowdy said...

LOVE both of your cards! Beautiful!

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

great job(s)... I love the little lace strip on the first card!

Ruby said...

Lovely cards. I really like what you did with the KOM> Your colouring is awesome.

Gwen said...

LOVE this horse stamp! Your card is super cute and your images are wonderful as always. The heart banner is my fav of the whole set!

Julie Odil said...

super fantastic! As always...

Karen (karey2005) said...

I need that horse stamp! Wowoowow! So pretty.

Chris Dring said...

Wow! Gorgeous cards!

Meredith said...

Oh wow, what a stunning image! I have a sweetie that this image was *made* for...lovely coloring on your part, you make the image come alive!

Diana Fernandez said...

Beautiful work!

Marilyn Nimmo said...

BEAUTIFUL CARDS! Fabulous coloring on the Phyllis Harris images....Love them all!

Carol L said...

Great cards today, but I'm just loving that girl on the horse! It takes me back quite a few years to when I used to have my very own horse :) Beautiful job on these!

Sue D said...

Both cards are lovely!

SHartl said...

Wow, these are SO beautiful! I can't believe how you colored these! I love both cards so much!

Sam said...

Lovely cards, what alot of work, but well worth it!!!

Jen M said...

Beautiful! Love this!

fairie said...

OMG, beautiful coloring.

Scrapper Myra said...

Those stamps are beautiful... and that KOM ... oh my God... Your coloring and creativity, just perfect... What a talent. TFS.

Lindsey said...

These are fab, Angie! Your colouring on the first one is gorgeous! And I love the rich colours of the books holding your sweet heart mug.

cinmfoster said...

Beautiful cards. Great coloring on them.

Diana Evensen said...

I especially like your cup of warm something on the stack of books. Great coloring, too.

Karenladd said...

Simply love these cards! That Phyllis Harris stamp is gorgeous!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Your coloring just rocks. The cup on the book stack is brilliant, on the second, and that new KOM is screaming "come to momma"!

jennifer mitten said...

I love your cards!