Sunday, January 13, 2013

Project Life Week 2 .... done!!

 Lookie, lookie... Week 2 of Project Life done..haha..
on a roll..
So in my previous post I told you I am doing my Album
Scrapbooking the pages.. Using my Instagram photo.
This is an 8x5 x 11 layout.. so it is not overwhelming at all.
 
This week I Incorporated on of my Unity Stamps
inked up in Momento's  espresso Truffle.. my new favourite ink colours.
it is a brown grey.. I just love it.
 
 Using a pocket I made out of Simple Stories Sn@p collection,
some of the printables from my Studio Calico Day by Day class,
and the other elements are made by me.. which is the typewriter,
 tabs, and awesome tag.  I am having fun using my own ART in
this years PL. Cost efficient for sure.
 
So here is Week 2, 2013
 

 
In the pocket I hold my weeks journaling that I am typing out on my typewriter,
 that is why I wanted a small typewriter image ..
I will have these in different colours for every week. FUN. 
It also holds extra photo's of the week with journaling on the back..
and I also included this little
mini book with my new line of stamps..
 Angie Girls that is exclusive with Unity Stamp Company.
My first official LINE.. I am very excited..


The inside pages.. I added to the back the description
I wrote on my blog post about each of them.
I wanted it documented ..
 
 
 Second page of Week 2
loving the addition of my stamp design..
this week I have printed 2 different sizes of photo's  3.5x3.5 and 2.5x2.5
 A great camera die from spellbinders, and a quote from the Brave Girls
fb page.. with the Be Gutsy photo that was on the first page.. my new motto
I want to be gutsy this 2013.




well that is week 2 done.. woo hoo..
Hope you are having a great weekend.
Hugs
Angie
xoxo

4 comments:

Maria said...

WOO HOOO!!! LOVE! Don't you love just being so simple? These are fabulous my dear! OH love the pocket, I'm so going to remember that! LOL! And I love that you made a mini book of your girls, how awesome is that! A perfect way to document some a wonderful accomplishment! Rock on chickie! :-)

dawn said...

WAY TO GO ANGIE!! I love these pages, so full of fun and color. The pockets are the fun part and how AWESOME is the little book of your ANGIE GIRLS, SO CUTE!!

Keep up the good work, love them!

Angie Blom said...

Thanks so much Maria!! I am loving the pocket too :)

Angie Blom said...

Thanks so much Dawn.. Thinking I need that pocket for all the random things throughout the week.. Cleans up my pages! Xx