Monday, January 21, 2013

Project Life Week #3


Here are my pages..
Week# 3 of Project Life.
I decided to do this week using my Unity Stamp Company
SMAK kits.. I do love these kits so much,
I also design the images for these kits
with Project Life and Mini Albums in mind.
Here is one side of my Project Life.


I used two kits to get what I wanted, the December SMAK and the January SMAK,  some of the border stamps.. the round tags and the word phrases.
All so perfect to mix them up... they all go so well together.
On my journaling pocket.. I cut one of the circle tags in half to use as a decorative tab..
There are 3 designs in the January SMAK kit so you can really change them up for the entire year.





My second page I did most of my stamping layering one stamp very close to the other for a layered
border effect. Then using some fabric washi tape, and paper elements to add . I am loving the wood Veneer from Studio Calico.. you can't have enough... haha
Using light and dark coloured inks so it all comes together without looking busy.
the other part of that cut circle tag i popped into the photo's for extra journaling.
so you can just pull it out.




If you are not a member you can become one very easily.. just go check out the information on the
Unity Stamp Company website.. trust me you will not be disappointed in these kits. Every month
they get better and better.
Current Kit of the Month
JANUARY SMAK 2013 MY BANNER LIFE


If you are a current member you can also take advantage of past kits at the membership prise.. another great benefit of being a kit member.
December 2012 KOM
Love Story Clips
DEC-2012-LOVE-STORY-CLIPS-WM


Have one amazing Saturday.
Hugs
Angie
xoxo

1 comment:

dawn said...

Angie, what a great week you have again. LOVING the white pages soooo much! These look great with the kits you used and your personal touch to each one. The pockets still make me happy, so cool to have them!

WOW, that banner stamp is calling my name, will have to get this one when I can.

GREAT JOB KEEPING UP AND ENJOYING IT THIS YEAR, IT REALLY SHOWS IN YOUR PAGES AND WORDS. hugs!!