Monday, March 7, 2011

H{ippity} Hop

I'm BACK!!!!
Well what can I say today..
It is March 7th.. and guess what.. I am here H{ippity} Hopping with the Ippity Design Team.. well let me tell you how excited I am to be doing this full time now!!
If you have not been on the Unity Blog I am being featured by the lovely Eva.. I have a different project I am working on for the She Art Workshop eclass I am taking.. hosted by Christy Tomblinson.. love it!! Not only am I on the Ippity team but I will also be designing some stamps for Unity as well. I have that beautiful Artista blinkie in my sidebar.. it makes me happy.. happy.. I am beyond excited .. but enough about me..
Today we have a special hop.. Our beautiful Eryn will be leaving and we all wanted to wish her the very best in her new adventure with her company Vintage Glam.. she will be opening her little boutique in the near future and she is so excited about the adventure that is waiting for her, and we are so proud of her for following her dreams.. she is such a wonderful person.. this card I made sums how I feel about her.. forever!!

love you..
Here's to you Eryn.. you are such a wonderful person and I will love and cherish our friendship always.. one day I am going to meet you ,so I can give you a big hug !!
I just love this sentiment.. and it took me 3 tries to finally get the mojo and feel for this card. I wanted it to be perfect.. I guess the mojo was working very slow yesterday and I took a break and made this.. I love how it all turned out. I used this weeks IHHTC3 colour challenge. yellow, green, pink and blue. Eva picked some awesome colours to work with this month.
Soft spring colours and these October Afternoon papers from ducks in a row are perfect.. every colour was in that striped paper.. love when that happens.



Let's get this party on it's way.. next is the
I can't wait to see everyone's cards today.
if you want to see more of my she art check out my he{ART} and Soul blog.



Have a great day. I will be happy dancing all day long!!
hugs,
Angie

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pretty Angie!!!

Rona said...

Beautiful Angie and I am so super excited that you are now full-time Ippity! Well deserved!! and I can't wait to see some stamps designed by you girlie!!

Lisa H. said...

FABULOUS! Angie and sooooo super happy about you being with us FULL TIME! makes me happy!

Carisa said...

this is fabulous! as soon as i saw the color combo i immediately thought of this oa paper line! :D can't wait to create something with it.

Eva said...

Angie, I am soooo happy to have you on the team full time with us!!!!! YOU ARE UBER talented for sure....and I can't wait to see the stamps you are designing as well!!! I will be so proud to ink them up! Your card here is AMAZING...love your design of it...soooo gorgeous!!!

Kate said...

Beautiful card Angie :0) love it and you nailed the colour challenge.
Kate x

Andrea said...

Great card and such a sweet sentiment!

Unknown said...

a big congrats Angie, and your work is beautiful.

Lisa said...

I'm sooooo happy for you! That card is as fabulous as you are! :D

Wendy ten Hove said...

This is so pretty, Angie! Love the colors and the way you arranged the flowers around the frame. Looks lovely!

Hugs, Wendy

Lone Pine Designs said...

What a Spring delight!

Anonymous said...

Very Pretty Card!Love your flowers you made!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This is beautiful!!!!Icannot tell you how happy I am that you are with us for good!!!! So happy for you!!!
Hugs!!

Scrapacat said...

Wow Angie! I love this card (and the one on the ippity blog). So much yumminess, and the colors we get to work with in this challenge are wonderful! ♥ky

eryn hannig said...

angie this is just gorgeous...i really really love it! i have big ol tears flowing down my face right now...thank you so much for all your sweet words, encouragement, and for just being you! i REALLY REALLY hope that one day we WILL get to meet in real life, i would absolutely LOVE THAT!! good luck to YOU in all that you do...you are so amazingly talented...i will continue to follow you and cheer you on! Love you!!

Amy said...

This is TOTALLY stunny Angie!! LOVE it!!

Anonymous said...

So very pretty Angie and you did get it perfect!

lisa a.

Jingle said...

Super cute card!