Sunday, January 1, 2012

SMAK../ Scrapbooking and some Unity Releases.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
2012 is upon us already..
Are you making any New Years Resolutions??
I am making a few.. and posting more on my blog will be one of them..
I am closing my other blog He{art} and Soul and combining them here..
it will be easier
to just have one blog for everything.. haha

I have a schedule already in place.. see I am also going to be more organized.
On my blog this coming year I will be doing more themed days.
so make sure you come every once in awhile to check it all out..

so Today I will be starting this year out with a layout..
Using Unity's SMAK kit.. that is now available on the website.

here is a sneak peek.
for all the details and reveal
go and check out my
Unity post today for Mixed Media Sunday.



and...let's not forget the wonderful kit itself.. these kits get better and better every month.


today is also the first of the Month and we have
the release of the Regular Unity Kit of the Month..


isn't it just GORGEOUS!!

I can't  wait to use this !!

Hope you all have a wonderful New Year, full of wonderful memories and moments to cherish.

Hugs,
Angie

2 comments:

Maria said...

Love it! Seriously great minds think alike! This weekend I have been thinking about crafty goals as well and blogging etc. I want to scrapbook more, more mixed media and of course let's not forget cards. So then I thought I should make a point to post things like this on certain days of the week! Hum....

Jennifer said...

GREAT new kits!!! I just LOVE that sweet house!!! (=