Sunday, March 18, 2012

Stamp of the Week Sunday!!

Happy Sunday..
Hope you all have a  wonderful St. Patty's Day..
Welcome to another Stamp of the Week by Unity Stamp Company..
I just love this bird image.. is it just so pretty..

here is the card I made,
 using the image..
I aslo added some fun embellishments, some glitter glue 
 to make this pretty bird
stand out!! I just love it!!


here is the stamp you will get.. if you are a Stamp of the Week member..



If you are not.. why don't you sign up.. it is only $5.79 a week and that includes
all shipping fees.. that is a great deal.. YOU will get a stamp a week
delivered to your mail box every week.. Happy Mail every week.. that is even better!!

To sign up for Stamp of the Week go...

hope you all have a wonderful
Sunday..
hugs,
Angie
xoxo

3 comments:

Emily D. said...

Beautiful... I love the stamp! Can't wait until it comes!!!

dawn said...

This is so cute and fun, love what you did with it. Is there anything you can't do???!!

So wish to have these each week, hopefully soon money will be better. Thanks for sharing.

Emily Leiphart said...

Absolutely stunning, Angie! I love how you embellished the bird.