Monday, October 22, 2012

Authentique Color Challenge for October

Hello, It is another month creeping up so fast on us already....
 The Colour Challenge for October is over on the
Did you join us last month.. I find these color challenges are so much fun.
This month I decided to create a mini album
Using this beautiful collection "Peaceful"
I just love these colours, and using some doily inspired elements
 for a shabby clean vintage look.
 
Take a look at the photo's of what I made below.
This is my Album cover
Baby it's cold OUTSIDE
 
 
Here is the beautiful story board , I love these inspirational photo's
 and the colour pallet is outstanding.
 
 
 
Here are the inside pages of my mini Album .  




Using a variety of Die cuts from Spellbinders,a variety of different punches
 and my Cricut Cartridges, I layered them on top
of the variety of patterned papers from the Peaceful collection..
 adding sticker elements and words
from the same collection.. it all went so perfectly.
 



I will fill the pages with photo's this winter, I love that the album is ready and all I will need to do is add photo's to it. I hope you come on over and link up your projects using these colours.




Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Monday
Hugs,
Angie
xoxo

2 comments:

Marilyn Nimmo said...

This mini album is absolutely gorgeous!

rudlis said...

Stunning design and gorgeous album.