Monday, January 17, 2011

Hippity Hop .. challenge 3 of 4

H{ippity} Hop Monday
It is here and we have the third part of the January Challenge.
Maria picked this beautiful Inspiration photo. Here is the card I made using it's details.


I just love all these stamps from the Ippity sets, Gurnsey Gingham,Dots for Sure, Delightful Little Things, and A Moment In Time.

Using the bedding, curtians , and blanket for inspiration I came up with this card. I also used the sketch from Last weeks Hip Hop.. but changed up one of the squares for the sentiment.

Here is a closer look at the inspiration Photo.




Now it is time to check out the Wonderful Eva..
remember to start at the Ippity Blog and use the button to travel through to all the DT blogs.. it will take you back to the Ippity Blog where we have a list of today's participants.
Hooray for H{ippity} Hop Monday's.


Have the most wonderful day,
Hugs,


Angie

17 comments:

Gardner's Basket said...

Oh Angie, I just love the way you used these stamps. Such bold colors.

Anonymous said...

Angie! I love your take on the inspiration challenge... fabby!

Lisa a.

Anonymous said...

Genius!!!! LOVE the color blocks :)

stampjourney said...

Sooo pretty!

Eva said...

Angie, I am with Maria, you are a genius!!! I love your take on this sketch, it's just fabulous and gorgeous!

StampinCathy said...

You are so creative. I just love your take on the sketch and this inspirational piece. Great colors too.

Mary Friederichsen said...

Angie this is a great card! Love how you used those stamps t make your own dp!
Beautiful job!
Thank you for sharing,
Have a great week!

farmhouse-story said...

this is so clean and fresh, angie! such a creative way to use the stamps:)

Patricia said...

Such a pretty card! I love it!

Lisa H. said...

soooo, so sweet! love your take on the photo.

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this card!!!

Lynn said...

I like the dimension on this card, along with the white space.

FibreJunky said...

Wonderful take on the inspiration photograph!!

Rachel Wohrlin said...

So clever! Very clean and elegant.

Emily Leiphart said...

This is wonderful, Angie! I love that the sentiment square looks like it's been taken out, like a work in progress. The sentiment is a great one!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

I love this Angie love the squares and how you used different stamps for each one!!!!

Karen said...

I love all the different squares and the offset of the one with the sentiment! Very very cool card!!