Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Lawnscaping...

Did you know there is a new Challenge Blog in town!!
It is called Lawnscaping.. if you guessed that it has to do something with Fawn Lawn you guessed right. I just love all of Kelly's stamps . I stalk her blog all the time. So when I heard on Facebook of a challenge blog hosted by Laurel Beard and some friends one of which I so love .. Ms. Ashley... I just had to play.
So for the first challenge check out the blog HERE
I only have two of these wonderful stamp sets so I am hoping to win some more.. so using
Fawn Lawn's Critters in the Sea and Teeny Tiny Backgrounds I came up with this card.
Challenge #1
just wavin' hello

If you want to take the challenge just go check out all the details on the
The design team has some amazing inspiration for you to look at.. and the linky thread is there .
Have fun..
hugs,
Angie

supplies MME paper, Fawn Lawn stamps, Unity stamps, copic markers, CB folder, Twinery bakers twine

11 comments:

de said...

ADORABLE Angie! LOVE LOVE IT!

Kelly said...

clever way to use the ocean animals with the iceberg! love it!

Marie said...

Thanks for sharing your card =)

Laurel Beard said...

Oh wow. I love this. I absolutely love how you took those sets and turned them into a winter scened card. Love the twine around the dolphin, the fence peaking out above the snow hills and the snowflake embossed background. Super cute and clever. I am so glad that you played along with our first challenge. Your card rocks!

Scrapcollectr said...

Love that little icy dolphin... Course he's warm cuz he's got his scarf on! Great scene... *Smile*

Lynnette said...

This is just amazing. I love the scarf on the dolphin.

farmhouse-story said...

love the scene, and dolphin, angie!

Christiana said...

This is so cute and clever! I absolutely adore it. I love how you've taken what you had and made it work for this challenge -- that's what it's all about anyway! Love your snowy seaside scene. Those hills and snow are darling! And I love the dolphin's scarf. Too stinkin' cute!

Karen B. said...

So creative! I only had a few sets too (none of which where anything snow related!) so it is awesome to see another LF set used. Love your colors and the embossed background.

Britta Swiderski said...

The scarf of the dolphin is just too adorable! Awesome job of using the stamps that you had to fit the theme even if it wasn't an obvious fit. Now you just have to play in every challenge so you can win more LF stamps. :)

Ashley Newell said...

Oh my GOODNESS! SOOOOOO cute! I love your idea here! SOOOOO adorable! Thanks for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge!