Friday, April 8, 2011

Friends With Flair Friday!

Hello everyone.. welcome to Friends with Flair.

The Master list of today's participants are on the Unity Blog.

I have 2 cards to share with you.. one is from the Store Kit of the Month


" ...a number of things"


I just love this stamp kit.. for 2 reasons.. it is fantastic for scrapbooking and will make some great birthday cards like the one I made. You can never have too many of those!! This one is for my nephew that will be turning 1 next month.


the next card I used some Bella Blvd stamps from the sets





Sunny Happy Skies , and Honey, I'm Home



here is the inside.

It is also April and the April Kit of the Month is just wonderful.

"... small things matter most"



We also have My Unity Place ready to go.. come by introduce yourself. Let's get to know each other better. Upload your Unity/ Ippity creations. We would love to see them ! This weekend I am off to Kitchener Ontario for Scrapfest, I am helping Kimber McGray , assisting with her classes, but I will be walking around shopping with my sisters. I am so happy that they all will be there with my hubby and kids on Saturday. It is fun to share your love of crafting with the people close to you.. I will miss having my wonderful friend Tina with me.. but we will have other events to go to. So everyone have a great weekend. Hugs, Angie

21 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Your cards are so fun and just love all the sets you used. Have fun with Kimber and shopping.

Bonita Rose said...

have fun w/your projects.. your work is so so fun and beautiful... xo hugs bonitarose

Erin said...

Would love to learn how to mask stamps like you did in the Home card...it looks fabulous!

Victoria said...

Wow Angie what a great card!! i love it! I just did one for my nephew who is turning 4 and I always have trouble with little boy cards!!! This one is just totally terrific!! Have a great weekend!!

Gwen said...

Great cards, Angie, have a great weekend! The HOME card is so sharp!

Unknown said...

Angie!!! you are so darn talented! both of these cards are so unique and totally creative! you rock girl!

Linda said...

Cute home card filled with love fun and laughter!

Katy said...

Love your cards! Have a GREAT weekend! :)

Lindsey said...

Two fabulous cards!

Maria said...

Awesome cards Angie! Love them! And your banner is amazing!!!

Have a super fabulous time at scrapfest, take pics!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

So lovin' your cards Miss Angie!!!

farmhouse-story said...

your cards are so awesome, angie! enjoy scrapfest!

Squirlygirl said...

Cute cards Angie :) Have fun this weekend! I have to say I'm a bit jealous that you get a whole weekend to be around all that scrappy goodness. You'll have to post pictures of what you come home with :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH, Angie!! I loooove that first card-so cute to highlight the one with red and stitching! I am in LOOOOOOOOVE with that second card too! SO SO SO Cute! I love that the house is in the frame! SOOO Cute! You amaze me! I cannot wait to skype with you--I need some creative mojo!! LOOOOOVE you:}

Laurel said...

Wow, such fabby cards!

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards. S x

Scrapcollectr said...

How is it possible that I can love two completelydifferent card styles? But I do! I love both cards equally! The bday card really is great no matter the age...just put two numbers together....wow. And the whimsical card is just too sweet.
*smile*

Virginia L. said...

Beautifully done, Angie! I love the cool colors and distressed edges in the first card and the layout with the 2nd card is fabulous and cute! SO happy to have met you at Scrapfest today!! xoxo

Virginia L. said...

Here's a post about our meet,
http://virginialusblog.blogspot.com/2011/04/card-pattern-challenge-and-scrapfest.html

Beate said...

Wow, Angie! Both cards look fantastic!
Have a great week!
Hugs and smiles

Emily D. said...

Love the cards!!!!