Friday, April 1, 2011

Friends With Flair...tag

Hello Friday.. and welcome to another week of Friends with Flair.

I have been busy this week with my wonderful friend Natalie Dever, talking back and forth trying to get "My Unity Place" back running. Well, we also need your help. We want to make the groups inviting and exciting. Did you even know that Unity has a community other than SCS and the blog.. we they do. So with your help we can put some life back into it and make it a success.


So, today I have my Friends with Flair project.

Using some stamps from the March KOM, I made these 2 colourful and fabulous tags..


The sentiments are speaking to me.. because I care a lot about Unity and want it to be a wonderful place for us all to gather and have some fun. We have a live chat there as well so we can talk all day. hehe. ...alone we can only do so little.. but together we can do so much.. see perfect!! It speaks volumes!!


If you have not check it out "My Unity Place" please go and see what a difference we have made in just a week. We have new groups and are going to add more in the weeks to come..

We have a General Chit Chat area where we have posted a Question of the Day, come out and participate.. we have a mixed media group with a video and some Art journaling if you want to learn something new to do with your stamps. ... If you have suggestions just let us know and we will see what we can do.. upload your projects and once a day we will feature someone on the site and on Facebook for all to see.



So here are my tags.. I am just loving all the different images in this kit..

especially this animal print.. FABULOUS!!


And this heart is just so beautiful.


I want to give these two tags away to one person and I have some extra stamps that I have in my stash.. I will give away 2 stamps with these tags.. sounds good!!


Well if you sign up on My Unity Place or upload one of your wonderful Unity / Ippity Creations to the photo gallery you will be in the draw for both tags and 2 single stamps.. from me.



I will announce the winner Monday morning on my H{ippity} Hop post.. so you have all weekend to participate.. I hope I see you all there!!

This will all start 12am Friday April 1st and end Sunday 11:59 pm April 4th.
Here is a photo of my giveaway!!

The master list of FWF participants are on the Unity Blog.


Have a great weekend.

Hugs,

Angie!!

15 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Just stunning!!!!! Love the colors and how you used the stamps! Very inspiring my friend.

Rachel B said...

Fabulous tags Angie! I love the animal print! That is so cool! I have been wanting to use that stamp with a green, so seeing it just makes me happy!

NoraAnne said...

These tags are beautiful Angie! I definitely have to get over to My Unity Place, putting it on my to do list for today! :) :) :)

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

LOVE your tags, Angie! I will have to go check out what you have done over on Unity Place in the past week! Sounds fun! :)

Anonymous said...

Angie I LOVE these! Wow they just pop and what fun! Beautiful, beautiful. I'm on my way over too to check out Unity Place.

Victoria said...

Those tags are FAB!! totally love the colour in the background from the KOM!!! you rock!!

sharon g said...

Cute tags. Don't you love the animal print stamp?

Katrina Hunt said...

OMG....I am LOVING that green!!!!!!! great tags girlie....and I don't have anything uploaded over at Unity Place, but going to try to this weekend!!! hugs, Katrina

Roslyn said...

beautiful tags!

Squirlygirl said...

Angie, Your tags are super cool, I love how you made the leapord print green :) I had no idea that you made all of the changes to My Unity Place. I just found it yesterday, guess I got on board at a good time. TFS all your craftyness!

jolande said...

These Tags are wonderful...you are a great talent..

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

These are fun.

Emily Leiphart said...

These tags are beautiful, Angie! I love what you're doing for My Unity Place, too.

Kim :) said...

hey these are gorgeous.... I joined my unity place just waiting approval....yayyyyy

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH, Angie!! You are so amazing--I love this tag! I love the green leopard and the pink butterfly! SOOOOOOO FUN! Sassy:)