Friday, July 19, 2013

Friends with Flair... Stamp of the Week.. and MORE...

Just a Review of the gorgeous new stamps over at Unity..
these are Stephanie Ackerman Doodle stamps..
I just love them!! So will you!!
 
 
 
REMEMBER this weekends sales.....
 
I also wanted to share the Stamp of the Week for this week..
I love this.. and I have last weeks as well..
I have been so bad at blogging so I am sharing it now...
you can sign up to become a Stamp of the Week member
 
 WIB-527-ALL-HAIL-THE-QUEEN-BEE
 
 
 
This was the one from the week before... it was one of my designs..
this is a fabulous club to get these pretties every week...
 
 
 
I just love these sunflowers.. so perfect for all year round cards..
would look amazing on a small canvas too...
 
for more Friends with Flair Friday.. check out the Unity Blog every Friday..
 
Have a great weekend.. Stay Cool!!
Hugs,
Angie
xoxo
 

22 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh man, I am in love with the 'all hail' sentiment :) Such a fun layout on that card - and I totally heart sunflowers :)

Ruby said...

Beautiful cards. I LOVE sunflowers and the card is so striking.

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Wonderful projects. I love the colors and the layering on both..... but your coloring of the flowers stands out the most for me. TFS

Rachel said...

beautiful! i love your queen bee card. amazing layers :)
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com

jennifer mitten said...

I love all your amazing projects but that one for the bees is superb!

LauraEva said...

This is the bee's knees!! (sorry--couldn't resist! );) Love it!

Karen (karey2005) said...

Giggling at Laura T's comment above! Love all your projects and completely agree with Laura!

Gaylynn said...

Gorgeous designs with these fun stamps. Striking colors & accents. :)

Linda said...

I love your projects They awsome, I love pretty sunsummer.

ddazzled71 said...

Two fabulous cards with these great images, yellow is so cheerful and I especially love all the wonderful layers of your first card.

Tracy said...

Oh my giddy aunt Angie..I am suffering from insoiration overload,lol!
Each and every one a stunner..love the colors and all the textures you added!!!
Hugs
Tracy
xoxox
Have a great weekend too.

Tracy said...

Ooops see I can`t even type..should have read inspiration!!

Julie Odil said...

Those sunflowers are stunning! I love how your colored them. Inspirational, indeed!

Angeline Choo said...

I am LOVING the bee hives... WOW! your card is so yummy! LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Scrapper Myra said...

Beautiful creations Angie. Thank God fo r your talent.

Kris said...

Just fabulous cards. Love your paper choices for the queen bee birthday card.

Tameko said...

Great card designs....I think I need to sign up for SOW!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Big sigh..... these are both super amazing! Yellow makes me happy!

Corrie said...

Beautiful cards totally amazing

Meredith said...

So pretty...I love your sense of style!

Miwa said...

Beautiful cards! Your work rocks! :)

JPScraps said...

Love it all!