Saturday, July 20, 2013

Unity Layers of Life July

Hi everyone.. I made this beautiful canvas art yesterday using Unity's Layers of Life July kit .
Love Truly ( Through Time) 




First I painted my background yellow and added a stencil with some white paint. Then using white tissue paper
 I inked up the stamps . Using my favourite inks Lady Bug red, Bahama Blue and Tuxedo Black by Momento 
I inked and stamped on one layer of tissue paper then using mod podge to adhere it to my canvas.. Because 
It is tissue paper you can layer it on top of each other and still see the full designs. Then I let that dry and
painted my focal image on top.
 
 






You cam become a member of the Layers of Life club here.. 


Have a great day... 
Angie
Xoxo 

5 comments:

An'Jenic G. said...

Oh Angie this is so cute. I just received mines in the mail Saturday. I love this one and can't wait to play with it.

An'Jenic

flowerdisco said...

sooo pretty!

Cardabilities said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karan Gerber said...

love what you did Angie, thanks for the tip with stamping on tissue paper

dawn said...

Hello Angie girl!!! I need to catch up here on your blog.

She is gorgeous, I love her hair and the background is so pretty!!

Excited that Stephanie has joined the team, she is amazing. I love how this girl doodles and creates. Her stamps here and projects made with them look AWESOME AND SOOO FUN!!!

I like the color scheme layouts here and all the cards you've made Angie, you ROCK at these!!

Would love to see some PL posts here, miss them!!
Take care! HUGS!