Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Creative Prompts 4U.. Let's Eat Cake!!

Happy Thursday, It is time for another challenge at Creative Prompts 4U.. and it is all about CAKE!! Oh I love cake.. but vanilla is my favourite!! Just check out the challenge Debbi has for you HERE.

This is the layout I did for this yummy challenge.

Cousins eating some YUMMY CAKE!!

Using one of the photo's in the photo Prompt I made this background template out of creamy white cardstock. Taking my Cuttlebug and some different folders I embossed some of the images in random spots.. I didn't want to cover the whole paper.


I am in love with these branches and flowers and couldn't believe how perfect it was for this layout and prompt.. I used my Home Cricut cartridge and cut out these branches in the 2.5 and 3.5 sizes.. and with some white fabric flowers and some really cool golden dewdrops I added them on for dimension.


I know another photo.. but I just love it that much..hehe. I used some Jenni Bowlin mini brown letters and some white Bella Blvd white and inked to distress it alittle.

Now go to Creative Prompts 4U and check out the wonderful creations from the Creative Crew.

Hugs, Angie

2 comments:

StampinCathy said...

WOW! This is one amazing and inspiring page. Love how you used the shapes to make the cake and all the details are just awesome.

Poppit said...

This is most gorgeous layout I've ever seen! I simply adore the cake back ground. Nice work!