Monday, July 19, 2010

Ippity HOP!!

WOW..It is Ippity Hop time..and I have this cute card that I took the design from another card I saw in an issue of Scrapbook etc.. I just love seeing the patterned paper on the inside.. it really caught my eye so this is my version.. Using some older Cosmo Cricket.. I found this 8x8 paper pad for only $2.00.. I couldn't resist and picked up a couple of packs. I just love the bright colours. Using my Ippity stamps frome the Fall For You set.. I made this cute window card. Hope you like it!!

For You


colouring the birds and the photo corners to match the paper with my copics.


Now it is time to check out the Ippity Hop participants.. just check them all out Here on the Ippity Blog.. and check out what this weeks challenge is.

Hope you are all having a great Monday.. I am scrapping with a friend this morning .. hoping to scrap I should say..hehe.. we end up stalking blogs and chit chatting.

Have a good one,

Hugs, Angie


18 comments:

StampinCathy said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! Love this DP and design of this card. You are so inspiring.

Ольга Голуб said...

beautiful card!

Lisa H. said...

ooooo! this is beyond cute! NICE.

Lone Pine Designs said...

What fun! Love the birdies in the window!

farmhouse-story said...

have a great time with your friend, angie! love the papers on the adorable card!!

Eva said...

Angie, this is just sooooo cute!!!! I adore window cards and this one is just adorable!!!! Hugs...

Aleks said...

Oh yeh! this is totally cute!! That paper isn't even THAT old! It's one of my most fave cosmo lines!

Rachel B said...

Wow Ang, this is so fabulous! I love the window card and the paper is so fun! Can't beat a $2.00 paper pack! Love the coloring too!

Elisabeth said...

Oh so cute, love the bright colors!

Susan B. said...

I love this Angie! Ilove the bright colors and mix of papers, so pretty!

Mary Friederichsen said...

Angie this is pretty and creative!
I have the same paper pack, and bought for the same reason...loved the bright colors...but then have had a hard time using them..but this gives me some wonerful inspiration! Thank you for sharing!!
Hope you are having a great time with your friends!

Anonymous said...

Cute, just love a fab window card!

lisa a.

NoraAnne said...

Such a happy colorful card! This was one of my favorite Cosmo lines! and I love how you made the window! So cute :)

Rona said...

Super cute and VERY clever!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

OMG ANGIE this is so cute love it!!!!

Karen said...

Angie, this is one gorgeous card!! Love the little window and the birdies!!

Jeannette Siciliani said...

Soooo Tweet! Love your card!

Jessy said...

what a unique card. love the colors on it. super-FAB!!