Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Greeting Farm .. Summer (TIME) challenge

Ah.. Summer is here and it is HOT HOT HOT .. This week over at The Greeting Farm we have a new challenge for you.. Jeanette has challenged us to do a layout using time (watches or/and clocks)using The Greeting Farm stamps.



Here is what I did.


Bring On The Sunshine.



Using my cricut I cut the two image out.. the clock and the little girl having fun in the sand.. this was the A Child's Year cartridge. I distressed it with brown and white inks.. and Using the dragonfly stamp I cut the main body off and used it on the little girl.. love the details in this stamp. I also took the quote and cut the words.. just perfect for these photo's of my daughter at the beach playing in the sand. ..



Now check out these creative ladies.. the Greeting Farm Scrapbooking Team.



JoAnn Valderama

Jeannette Siciliani

Jacilynn Cox

Jessica Diedrich

Claudette San Pedro

Angela Sowell


Angie Blom (ME)

Lynda Nielson


Lysa Rohrer


Your mission?*

Upload a layout using TGF Stamps that uses a TIME theme-aka clocks, watches, and other elements of time into your layout! It doesn't HAVE to be SUMMER time, either, but we all used our new Sunshine kit so SUMMERTIME it was!

Just use TGF Stamps and incorporate TIME.*One lucky winner will receive Oliver/Amelia "JOURNEY", the newly released 4x6 set!*

You have until Tuesday, July 13th to upload to the (now working) Gallery!!!

Have FUN!!

Thanks for dropping in.

hugs,

Angie

6 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This page is just awesome. Love all the details and colors.

Jessica Diedrich said...

Absolutely ADORABLE-our girls look like they could be related-I love that! Such a sweet summer layout!

Carisa said...

omgosh, this is adorable!!! i love how you ripped the paper & cut the sentiment apart.

Jacilynn said...

girlie this is fabulous! Great job.
x

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Fabulous! So cute!

Pryn said...

My little Cricut Queen! This is FABULOUS!!! I love how you can combine so many products and elements and make them look like they were made for each other! Every layout you make is filled with so many surprises! I sound like I am watching a fireworks display when I am oogling your work...all you hear is 'ooh' and 'ahh'...I love seeing what you think of next!!!