Thursday, February 17, 2011

Blom Project Life

I have a couple of week to share today..
finally remembered my disc of photo's
and got them developed. So here we go with
Blom Project Life.


I am using some photo's instead of the title cards and placing the month/day on the photo using my lable maker.
Some additional pages with journaling .












Iloving this kind of journaling album.. I am having fun with different ways to add more
photo's.. I love how it is all coming together.
Let's hope I can keep it all up.. but for now.. it is already the middle of February and it is all going great.
Have a great weekend
Hugs,
Angie

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Great work Angie, as always. :)
Great picture of Mutti.

StampinCathy said...

This is totally AWESOME! You are so creative and I love every picture.

farmhouse-story said...

i really enjoy your pages--you have some great pics in this bunch. the one of savannah and you--is awesome:)

dawn said...

You are doing a great job, the photos are fun. I like adding pictures in the journal slots too. I've been adding extra page protectors too for the bigger things and more pictures. That's great you are keeping up on it. Good luck.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOW! You are doing an awesome job! I really am interested in doing this...must give it a go! Putting it on the list to research, buy, and START!!! LOOOOOOOOOVE that you inspire me in more ways than one;) LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!