Monday, February 28, 2011

H{ippity} HOP March Challenge week 1.

Welcome Monday.. H{ippity} HOP style.
Hope every one's weekend was wonderful.
Today is the first day of our March Month long Challenge.. Week 1- SKETCH.
The lovely Eva has put together this wonderful sketch. I just love it.

I decided to turn the sketch and this is what I came up with.
Be Faithful...

Now it is time to check out what wonderful things Eva has done with this sketch.
Remember you can play along change the challenge up as long as you use one of the weeks choices. upload them to the SCS Ippity Forum for a chance at a wonderful prize!!



Have a wonderful day.
Hugs,
Angie
xx

10 comments:

Eva said...

Angie, this is such a beautiful card...love your pretty butterfly!

Andrea said...

How pretty!!

farmhouse-story said...

just love the new sketch--sweet card, angie:)

Lisa H. said...

beautiful as ever! loooove the colors and that ribbon and yep, love it all!

Anonymous said...

Oh how lovely Angie! That butterfly is the perfect accent!

Lisa a

Rona said...

Beautiful!! AND OH MY GOSH just saw your Unity Artista badge!!! AWESOME I am so excited for you!!! (and for me I love your art and I can't wait to own some in STAMP FORM!!! Woooo HOOOOOOO!!!)

Amy said...

GORGEOUS card Angie!! Love that butterfly! And the Ippity is always scrumptious!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOVE this! Love those papers and that butterfly--WOWZA! Stunning:)

Lone Pine Designs said...

Love it...and the butterfly is the perfect finishing touch!

Karen said...

Such a fabulous beauty Angie and I love that butterfly!