Friday, February 1, 2013

Happy Friends With Flair Friday!!


Greetings my Friends with Flair..
I have some pages from my Project Life to share.. I am just loving this process of sharing
my stories and photo's of my everyday life.
 
I had just gotten my new Angie Girl stamps in the mail this week
and had to incorporate them into my pages.. 
I was not sure how they would look , but I love how it all came together..
Using the Sadie Girl and Andie Girl stamp..
but not the whole image.. I love it.
 
here are my pages for Week 4 of Project Life.
 


my journaling in the weekly pockets.. hold my week in review  and extra photo's with journaling on the back. I love this feature of my Project Life.
 


 
 my goodies.. love these stamps!!

 
Unity has a SALE going on.. lots of Markdowns for our
Super Bowl promotion!!
you can go grab these Angie Girl stamps
and receive some free sets if you spend a certain amount. love that!!
 
 

also if you spend $25.00 on a purchase you also get a free gift on top of the other gifts..
 it doesn't stop. love free stamps!!
 
SADIEgirl
 Andiegirl
 It is also the first of the month.. so you know what that means.. new Unity Kit of the Month..
this is a membership club so if you want this kit.. go check it out.. for $26.00 a month it is so worth it
this is not your average 4x6 kit of the month this is a piece of fabulous etched red rubber , foam backing stamp kit.. 8.5 x 11 now no one does that size a kit... but Unity.. these images will sure to
brighten your month every month... you can read more about the membership here!!
 
I made the following images for this kit.
the typewriter & two sentiments ( hello friend, missing you dearly) , the ink bottle with sentiment missing you everyday, the telephone booth with sentiments call me, always so nice to hear from you,
the silhouette poppies, the basket and the wood grain background. hope you like it as much
as I loved making these images ..
 
 
for more Friends with Flair please check out the Unity Blog
leave a comment on all the blogs we pick comment winners every week.
another bonus Unity offers.. love that!!
 
Have a great Friday
hugs
Angie
xox
 

23 comments:

Julie Odil said...

Love your project life pages, and thanks for showing the Feb KOM.. Love it!

Ruby said...

WOW I LOVE these pages. You did an amazing job with the stamps. Thanks for the inspiration. Now these stamps are on my Wish List. TFS

kdgowdy said...

LOVING these pages, the stamps are perfect!

Kary said...

Awesome pages, Angie!! I can't wait to get your new stamp sets. They look Amazing!! Happy Weekend!

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Great way to document your life and awesome stamps you designed!

Gaylynn said...

Amazing layouts. I see so many of the new design in there. Makes me want to joint KOTM even more now.

Jen M said...

LVOE your pagesS! Wow!

Karen (karey2005) said...

Wow, love your pages!

libbym said...

Your pages rock! I just love the everyone of your new stamps that were released!.. I must get more!

Cynthia said...

Wow, I really like your pages, Angie! I wish I could get back to scrapbooking. I am SO far behind!

Becky Sorensen said...

Awesome pages.

SherylK said...

Very cute stamps Angie. I love them all :)

jennifer mitten said...

I love your Project Life pages and I love all the stamps you dessign!

Angie said...

Fantasic PL pages! Love your style.

Sam said...

I am in love with the Angie Girl stamp line. They are all so cute, and the sentiments are wonderful. Your layouts are really nice, thanks for sharing.

StampNK said...

Wow,love how you mix in stamped images with your photos in your album! So many fun embellishments

Sue D said...

These stamps worked great for your Project Life album.

Miwa said...

Your Project Life pages look amazing!

Donna K said...

B E A U T I F U L pages!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Great work! I am already planning projects with the new KOM! Can't wait!

JPScraps said...

Love your PL pages! And your stamps :)

Gwen said...

Love how you used your girls! Great idea! Congrats on having so many of the stamps in the new kit!

Jessi Fogan said...

THOSE GIRLS! LOVE them! And I love how you've kept them b&w on your page - they leap right out :)