Sunday, February 17, 2013

Project Life Weeks 5-7

WOW.. I can't believe I have not posted these weeks.. with my daughter being so sick on week 5 I was up to date but just couldn't find the time to take photo's.. so this is what I did today.. got all my
weeks done, journaling typed and took photo's of all three weeks.. not I am up to date and I am
just loving my Project Life.. and how it is turning out.
 
I know I usually do most of my stamping with Unity.. but with so
many wonderful stamps for this one project I thought I would
indulge and purchase some non Unity stamps.. I know
crazy... but I am being adventurous..haha
 
so here is Week 5
a week of sickness, doctors appointments, and more sickness.
 


that typewriter stamp is one of my new stamps in the February KOM.. I love it!!
okay so a little Unity.. it is hard..


 
Week 6
I was able to help out at Crop & Create for this weekend and got to meet
Kelly Purkey.. I helped her in 2 of her classes.. she is so wonderful,
 


 
 
Now Week 7
all up to date.. woo hoo!!
More Kelly Purkey Bright Idea stamps, KI memories  (click click flashback) stamps
 



 
UK-618A-OUR-LOVE-SHINES
 
there ya go.. 3 weeks.. let's see if I can keep up.. but for now at least I am still on top of it.
One day at a time...
 
happy day.
 
hugs
angie
xoxo

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Hi Angie, I wanted to say thank you for popping by my blog and leaving me a sweet comment, especially since your daughter is not feeling well. I know how that feels! You did a great job getting your PL up to date, I am also trying to stay on top of mine but for the moment all I am managing to do is to print the pictures for each week and inserting them into the sleeves!

dawn said...

I've missed seeing these, so happy to see your all caught up and sharing! I just LOVE LOVE your PL style this year, each page is special and so pretty! All the stamps and pretty colors just make this so special and ANGIE style!!

Keep it up, you can do it girl, one day at a time!!
I'm doing good with my new style too, it's starting to feel not so new and pages are coming together faster.
Take care!