Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Project Life Week 8

Week 8 of Project Life
and it is still going strong...
this week I changed up my design a bit..
still the same amount of elements
just viewing it differently not to get too bored with  the look.
Here is my 2 page layout.
 

For the first page I placed my journaling pocket on the top sideways.. so you still can pull out all the
bits of extras in there.. I have my journaling for the week and some extra photo's with my weekly
collage photo and journaling on the backs of those.. The flair i got here.. from my friend Sasha Farina
she is on vacation so check back for her beautiful flair collections.



The stamps I used this week are from Unity Stamp Company.. those lovely flowers are one of the images I made in this February KOM.  the other stamps are Ali Edwards,
and some from Kelly Purkey.
 

The Chevron patterned papers are my design.. I have a dream...haha yet another to
come out with my own papers.. and I just love chevron.. love these bold colours too.
I might need to open a digital shop with my papers , once I figure it all out. haha



 
So here we are another week.. lots of fun playing with these images, stamps, photo's.. I love PL.
for more Project Life inspiration check out the Mom Creative

http://www.themomcreative.com/
 
The Mom Creative 
See you next week with Week 9
hugs
Angie.

2 comments:

dawn said...

Hi Angie, LOVE LOVE this week's pages! What a fun style you have this year, so happy to see them!

How did you make your papers? Such nice colors together and it looks awesome!

Keep up the good work, WAY TO GO!

Craftcherry said...

I LOVE this different take on Project Life. Your pages look amazing!! Love how you hid the journal card.
Is that a tent on your couch? How did you do that...I have two boys that would LOVE a tent on ours.