Friday, February 3, 2012

FWF.. Unity KOM!!

Well .. have you noticed the new February Kit of the Month..
well if you have not.. you have to go check it out!!
 I made 2 wonderful cards using this months kit..
both were done with this months KOM sketch challenge.



( unitystampcompany kom, websterpages digital paper, lace&button creating is fun zibbet store)
here is the wonderful sketch done by our very own Lisa Arana!! love it!!







I just love the images from this kit of the month (KOM)
So many varities from the Unity Artista's


For more Friends with Flair.. you can check out the Unity Blog for the links..
have a great day and fabulous weekend..
.. just a heads up to check out the Nikki Sivils blog..
I am one of many being featured tomorrow February 4th!!


22 comments:

JPScraps said...

Gorgeous cards!!

Gwen said...

Love both of these Angie! Great use of the sketch!

NoraAnne said...

2 gorgeous cards Angie :) I love the lace on the 2nd one!!!

Crystal said...

Beautiful cards, I LOVE this kit!!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Oh what a tease! Make my kit get here faster! Beautiful work.

Eva said...

Your cards are stunning, cannot wait to get the February KOM.

Ruby said...

Gorgeous cards.

~Tammy~ said...

Fantastic cards! I especially love the lace!

Marsha said...

Both cards are beautiful. Even with the gems, the first card would be a great masculine card.

Unknown said...

Very Pretty. Looking forward to that kit!

Jessica Buffa said...

Angie, both cards are stunning. I really admire your work. I can't wait to get inky with the new KOM. Awesome job!
:O)
Jessica

Sarah said...

These are stunning. I can't wait to get my inky hands on this KOM! Yay :)

Linda said...

Angie those cards super I love them.

sharon g said...

I especially love the clock card. Nice.

ddazzled71 said...

These are both just gorgeous Angie, such wonderful inspiration for the new KOTM.

lisa arana said...

beautiful!!! love them both.

Jen M said...

Gorgeous!! Love the bright blue with all the browns on the first card. :)

Tammy Ozuna said...

Love what you did with the KOM!

Kary said...

Fabulous cards, Angie!! LOVE, LOVE them!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOOOVE that printed paper--and I LOVE your glitter and gem additions! BEAUTIFUL card!!! And that second card--WOWZA! LOVE that lace and the design--YOU ROCK!

Emily Keaton said...

Angie, these cards are so sophisticated and fabulous!! What beauties!!

angie/shuggy said...

beautiful cards!!