Sunday, February 12, 2012

Unity+Christy= LOVE

LOVE Christy Tomlinson!!
LOVE Unity...
LOVE mixed media..
here is something I made for my Unity post today!!

she dared to dream....



using some different sized tags, distressing inks by Tim Holtz ( you can purchase these also at Unity)




I made these crocheted flowers and trims.. I love the homespun element of this addition.




I coloured the girl using copics.





you can also use these stamps to dress up other tags like the MME tag I used the stitched daffodils with some spun sugar pink distress ink on the top of the image that was already there.



So dress up an old frame that is lying around the house.. I just used some white craft paint for a white washed look.. added some jute twine and these little wooden clothes pins to hole the tags up.

Now I can change the tags up as much as I want!.



these are all the stamp I used in today's project.






You can purchase all of these stamps and more on the Unity Website HERE!!

... addiction I know.. but a good one.. i have most of her stamps and can't wait to get the rest..
will be creating more fun projects using these beauties!!

Happy Sunday
Hugs,
Angie

3 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOWOWOW! look at all the details on those tags! I LOVE those crocheted pieces!! AMAZING! Beautiful work, Angie;)

Lisa Arana said...

You know I think you are AMAZING right??? You ARE! LOVE this idea.

dawn said...

I love love tags, these are sooooo AMAZING AND FUN AND AWESOME JUST LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited she came out with these stamps, how fun you will be having with them.