Monday, February 20, 2012

Project Life 2012.. week #6-7

Hello it has been awhile..
 I was sick last week so I took the week off of projects to get better..
 but I am back with 2 weeks of Project Life to share.

Week in Photo's February 5-12. 2012
week #6



 Adding some art work from Sydney that she brought home from school..
I just love her answer!!


I made a collage page of some Art I did this week.. and the kids having some cinno- buns at the mall.
using some Unity stamps for my journaling!!  



Week in Photo's February 13- 19th
week #7

This week I did a large page of journaling.. with photo's that I found on one of the camera's that
Sydney got her hands on.. I love to see our home life according to her!!




These photo's were all taken by her.. love how tall Roger is!!


here is a seperate page for her Valentine's Day cards..


and another for report cards..




it was a great 2 weeks, even though we were sick for most of it.. we still managed to do a lot of pages.. ! I am happy that I am getting more use out of some stickers and chipboard that have been unloved in my stash.. it is finally finding a home!!

Hope you all are having a great day..
to check out more Project Life
go here..


 products used adhesives are all by Helmar, I used zapdots, adhesive tape, 450 quick dry glue. papers are all digital Becky Higgins, Cosmo Cricket stickers & chipboard, sticker letters cosmo cricket, bella blvd and authentique.
hugs,
Angie
xoxo

10 comments:

dawn said...

Hello Angie,

Hope you are feeling much better now. I love that your daughter took some pictures and you used them in a cute way. I saved my son's Valentines this way too, will be cool to see these again in 10 years.
I love her answer on the art work, that would buy a lot of lipstick. She will laugh at that later in life.

Thanks for sharing and making me smile!!! See you hopefully tomorrow for Sketch Tuesday!!

sharon71 said...

Great weeks, cute photos.

I like that your daughter has her photos in your album.

Anonymous said...

love it. love all the detail and the collage of your artwork is FAB!

Jules said...

Fab photos - and I'm totally taking a leaf from your book and handing over the camera to my daughter one week!

Cami said...

I love that your little one would spend her hundred dollars on lipstick! She's got her priorities straight. LOVE it! So cute. You'll have fun showing her that picture when she's a teenager (and actually spending $100 on lipstick).

Great pages.

Nichole said...

love the protectors for valentine's! looks so, so cute! great spread for the week! :)

Tracy said...

Hey Angie!

Great job these past two weeks...glad to hear you are feeling better. Love that you had your daughter take some pics...maybe I should try that to get a new angle on my pages.

Jenny said...

Great post, love your PL inspiration! i got my design page A pages today so now i can get started! (: YAY!

Sara said...

Oh my gosh...$100 worth of lipstick?! I love this! Your long journal insert looks great with the pattern punch along the side. What a cute idea!

Julie Coryell said...

Your pages look great! Love your journal insert & I totally LOVE that you had your daughter capture life from her point of view.

Thanks for sharing!