Thursday, February 16, 2012

Unity Hip Hop STYLE!!!!

Happy Thursday everyone..
 How is everyone loving the Stamp of the Week..
Before we get to that we are getting a little personal  with our clothing style!!


Honestly I used to be obsessed with clothing.. now it is all  
about being comfy.. so yoga pants, tee- shirts are my go to pieces everyday.. other than that
a cute top and a pair of jeans is what I wear.

 Here are some cute items I found.. that I have on my wish list for this spring .
Ricki's.. it is a wonderful women's store in Canada.. and they have sizes for the
larger women.. with style..
I love tops.. bottoms are pretty much basic.. but obsessed with tops.. and mostly short sleeve.
I just love these two items.. below..




and for more plain casual.. old navy tees.. love them.. wear them all year round. under sweaters, alone.. I have every colour.. these are my styles.. v- necks look better on me than a crew neck..
I need to go pick up more of these soon.




now for some cards.. haha
Using this week Stamp of the Week!!






isn't it so pretty.. I just love them..
if you are interested in being a Stamp of the Week member just click here
for all the details.

you can also go to the Unity website and grab the membership as well.

we also have a challenge going on.. remember a while ago Angela mentioned
a CHA challenge.. we it is still going on..
we have only had 5 submissions.. and would love to see lots more.
you can read all about it here.


Now it is time to check out

have a wonderful day.
thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment
I so appreciate reading them all.
hugs,
Angie
xoxo

8 comments:

jolande said...

Your card is lovely!!

Jolande

Maria said...

Lovely card Angie!! Love the tops you picked also! I have to say the black one is my favorite! Love those ruffles!

Vanessa Middleton said...

Hi, Angie. I have a shirt almost just like that black ruffly one, but mine is purple. :) I live in yoga pants, too! So comfy!!! I really love your second card with the turquoise and heart shaped bling! I'll have to read up on the challenge that's going on and see if I can play along. See you on FB! hehe

Rona said...

Oh my gosh I love this!! LOVE that saying how true!!!

mlady012 said...

Love the purple shirt..Tshirts are also my fave,don't know why i didn't think of Old Navy.. as for the cards your stuff is always so unique.

Linda said...

you card so lovely i love the deals on both cards.

dawn said...

Hi Angie, these tops are cute. I especially like the second one, PURPLE!! I live in jeans and sweatshirts so feeling the same way you do.

How cute the cards are, like the sentiments on them.

Bobi said...

Visit www.womenstore.in to see latest fashion accessories for women...If you like what you see, support us by liking the FB page =)