Monday, April 16, 2012

Creating is FUN Mother's Day BLOG HOP.

 Hello everyone, welcome to another one of our fun blog hops.
Creating is Fun is also having a great 40% off sale as well
so make sure you go by the Zibbet store and shop for these great lace products!!

 here is the project I made today..
I think my Mom will like this alot!!
cause she is one FABULOUS woman!!



I decoupaged the frame using papers from the Fabulous line by Simple Stories..  the decoupage is by Helmar.. one of my favourite companies for adhesive and mixed media products like the decoupage.
 for Martha's lace I decoupaged it all on layering it on top of each other.. but the ends were left alone.. so just the tops of the lace were adhered.  I also put some scraps of lace in different
sizes and textures on the frame it self.. using the decoupage. this stuff holds the lace perfectly, but once dry you can still see the lace without the glue on top.. love that!!




I am the last on the hop.. and I am glad you stopped by.. but just incase you didn't start at the beginning go to Martha's blog.. she will have a list of all the participants today.
Now time to shop.. check out the Zibbet store for great deals.. and remember to leave a comment
one lucky winner will be picked from one of the blogs to win $25.00 gift certificate to the

have a great day
hugs,
Angie

13 comments:

Berry Native said...

I love all the different types of lace and flowers. And I love the colors....very nice!

Veronica P said...

Oh this is so pretty! "I" would love it for mothers day..i love how you decopodged everything. nice touch to preserve it and keep it in place.

tumblingcarrie said...

i so adore this frame angie. it is gorgeous.

Miriam Prantner said...

Great project, love all the items you chose for it, especially that gorgeous stamp - one of my favorites from the new release!

Hannah said...

I love that you used the Angie girl stamp!! I would love to have that stamp, it's so beautiful! Also,I just got the Fab{U}lous paper too, and I have to say I LOVE what you did with it. :)

Unknown said...

such an amazing frame! I so love it ;)
you are so talented :)

Carol Salisbury said...

This is a wonderful frame! Love all the laces!

Rachel B said...

LOVE that sentiment! Fabulous frame. You did an amazing job! Beautiful!

Kelly said...

Another great mixed-media project for the challenge hop. Nice work.

Maria said...

Beautiful altered frame Angie! I love what you did.

Ashley Newell said...

This is gorgeous! I love the girl! She's beautiful! The sentiment is fabulous too!

Gloria Westerman said...

How fun is that!!!! awesome creations....tfs

Karenladd said...

Oh, I just love this! so artsy and fun...and the colors are just my style!