Sunday, April 15, 2012

Unity Stamp of the Week #15

Happy Sunday.. Hi everyone.. hope you all have a great weekend..
I was at Scrapfest yesterday and shopped.. got some new papers and some Smash Products from K&Company.. I think I will be a great way to document some of my favourite things.. 
I will do a post on all that some time this week..
but for now.. check out the newest Stamp of the Week..



oh so beautiful!!
this is the card I did using this beautiful butterfly!!


 
some new papers I got.. from Bo Bunny ..
 called the Country Garden Collection.. beautiful
collage papers and stunning colours.


if you want to become a new Stamp of the week member you can sign up here!!

If you are already the stamp of the week member.
 I can't wait to see what you do with this beauty..
show us a link of your creations on the Unity Facebook Fan page!!

last day of the Ippity release sale..
 they are made by me ( Angie Blom) 
with some floral images and sentiments by Joslyn Nielson.



have a wonderful Sunday
hugs,
Angie

5 comments:

joslyn said...

love!! how cute would those wings look on your angie girl!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card....I love how you made the butterfly body out of paper....and I love the colors.

Christine Pennington said...

This would be a great Unity TV video! Just saying! :-) Are the wings paper or did you color them?

Angie Blom said...

Christine I colouredvthemnusing different copics and distress inks!
Joslyn... I was thinking the same thing!! Haha

Christine Pennington said...

amazing! i need to live near you--so you can teach me. you are a gifted and talented lady.