Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Ippity Release Party!!

Happy Wednesday everyone.. I am over on the Unity Blog posting this post!!
Oh Yes.. I am so thrilled to be having my FIRST Ippity Release..
Tomorrow Night over at the Splitcoaststampers community!!
here is a link 

the PARTY starts at 7 pm.. CST , so Toronto time it is 8PM.
I will be there chatting, the Ippity and Unity DesignTeam will pop in as well as
the beautiful Angela Magnuson ... we all want to chat with her!! I know I always do..haha

So, here are just a few snippets from some of the sets releasing tomorrow night.






I also have a SNIPPET from one of the many projects that I am making today!!
You will not be disappointed.. these stamps are HUGE!!



So we will see you all over at the Release Party..
grab your wine, coffee, tea.. water and lets go have
a blast!! Put on those dancin' shoes cause
I like to get happy.. there will be
happy dancing!!

 see you there..
hugs,
Angie  

No comments: