Friday, April 20, 2012

Unity TV.. FWF


Hello everyone..
Friends with Flair Friday!!
 I have my latest Unity TV video for you..
take a peek at this wonderful project using
 Ippity Let your heart take flight and Bloom and Simplify.


here is the supply list if you want to try this!!


for more wonderful projects check out the Friends with Flair on the Unity Blog..
leave a comment everywhere to win some awesome prizes!!

Have a great day.
oh.. nearly forgot..

amazing sale going on this weekend!!
check it out!! Unity Website!!

Now have an even better weekend.
hugs,
Angie
xoxo

15 comments:

Kary said...

Angie, your block looks Amazing!! Going to check out your vid now. Happy weekend! {hugs}

Becky Litz said...

this is SO COOL Angie! and another great video as always!

Ruby said...

Another cool project. Like I said you are a very talented lady.

Linda said...

I love that cool and pretty heart.

Gwen said...

Great video, you are so creative. I really want to try stamping on wood! This turned out so cool!

Jocelyn Olson said...

The altered block is so stunning! Congrats on the stamp release--I love what you did with them. The way you wrapped the wing around the size was a great idea. Thanks for the video!

Noelle Reese said...

Fantastic block angie! I love it!

Unknown said...

You sneaked this on release night....

And look at you, video and all (awe...say it that way)

Totally digging' this ippity release. .... so thanks again.

JPScraps said...

I love the block, the video, and your new releases!

Chris Dring said...

Super cool block! And congrats on the stamp release! Thanks for the video!

jennifer mitten said...

I love these stamps and thanks for designing them for us! I made my first wooden block with this set but yours is way better:-)

Julie Odil said...

I watched the video & I have to try it. Love it!

Crystal said...

I love everything about this block, simply gorgeous!

michib said...

Just saw the sneak peek for the May KOM and I absolutely love the camera/frame/sentiment you designed ~ can't wait to get my hands on it!

farmhouse-story said...

fabulous video, angie! that is such a great look!