Friday, April 27, 2012

Sydney GIrl.. friends with flair!!

 Mixed Media.. Friends with Flair!!
Hello Sweet  Friends..it's Friday.. woohoo
let the weekend start!!  Did you know Unity will be turning 4 in May.
well in good old Unity fashion.. we have a BIRTHDAY sale going on!!
it started yesterday and will continue into Sunday 11:59 pm cst.
For the occasion.. I made this piece of Canvas ART..  I had made on last summer
but sold it within minutes of my sister seeing it.. so I made on for my daughter.
I love my SYDNEY girl.. she is stunning like my little one.
  Here she is above.. all decked out in her Blues.. 
with flowers in her pretty hair and dress.
Adorned with butterflies & bling.
the papers are all from K&Company.. also the flowers and flourishes.
the stamps I used all Unity stamps..
Simple Stories, Christy Tomblinson, Unity grid and worn circles, IOD,
layering one stamp on top of each other,, with inks and paints.

 Using some Faber Castell big pitt pens to accent her outfit,
 distress inks and copics for her face..
Prima flowers and some buttons.. holding those with some Helmar 450 glue!!

I just love her..in all her glory.

So time to check out more awesome inspiration with
Friends with Flair.. over on the Unity BLOG..
and make sure you go to the website to check out
the BIRTHDAY sale.. past KOM 2009-2011 for only $20.00!!!

Happy Friday.
hugs,
Angie
xoxo

22 comments:

Kary said...

Wow, Angie, you are the queen of mixed media!! I LOVE this canvas art! So pretty and so many gorgeous details. Awesome!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Squeal! I just want to touch and rub all of the texture! This is amazing!

Thienly Azim said...

This is GORGEOUS! I LOVE your art! I'm thinking of taking Christy Tomlinson class and I think I've decided after seeing this!

Melissa said...

I think this is the most beautiful canvas art I have ever seen! Wow, Angie, this is gorgeous!!!!

Gwen said...

Wow, Angie! Wow! I love her, too! You are an amazing artist! So happy for your success with the new sets. No one uses them better than YOU!

Lisa H. said...

I'm amazed. always amazed. this is stunning.

Lori said...

Your work is always so inspiring...I love this. The pussy willows are on her dress...stunning. Everything just goes together perfectly.

Ruby said...

This is a gorgeous and stunning project. You are so talented.

michib said...

what a beautiful canvas - your daughter is so lucky!

Jennifer Roach said...

A-MAZING Ms. Blom!! Just love love love this. I so need to sign up for the CT class to do this *sigh*

Carisa said...

beautiful! I am taking my first CT class in May. I'm really looking forward to it!

Eva said...

Your canvas art is stunning!!!

Mirta Sanchez said...

Amaze-balls! I feel like getting my fingers inky now!

Jay Gee said...

I would not even know were to start with something like this... it is amazing Angie :)

Julie Odil said...

I wish I could see her in person. I'm beginning to dabble in mixed media, & seeing is the best teacher for me. You inspire me, Angie.

JPScraps said...

I.LOVE.IT!!!

joetterer said...

Talk about FANCY art! Wow!

Unknown said...

Stunning!

This is really beautiful.

Michelle said...

Beautiful. Gorgeous. Stunning. Awesome! How large is this?

Anonymous said...

Very pretty....I have these papers and I would never in a million years thought to use them this way!! Gorgeous!

JenMarie said...

Angie ... This is totally stunning!!!

Heather Lynn said...

This is awesome!! Jessica from Jessica's Craft Shaque sent me over to check out your blog..so glad she did! Happy to be a new follower!