Thursday, April 26, 2012

Hip Hop.. Hooray !!

Well Happy Hip Hop Thursday.. Unity style ...
cause we don't know how to go small on a hip hop..
make sure you check in the Unity Blog for all the happenings , sales, events..

wow.. I can't believe April is nearly over.. so I am showing off the April KOM
only 5 more days to sign up.. you will get some amazing stamps.. I think there is 41 in total..
the biggest stamp kit ever for Unity!!

I am sharing 2 simple cards today.. using 2 of the designs in this kit of the month
with 2 sentiments.. I just love making simple cards like these..






On both of these cards I used some clear glitter.. I just love how it looks on these images..
Here is the full kit in all it's glory!! 41 stamps.. WOW!!


sign up here... 

now onto some sneaks for the MAY KIT OF THE MONTH...
if you love the April you are going to flip for the May KOM..

Here are some designs I made for the kit..
I am jumping with joy to see these in RED RUBBER!!

the May kit is being called. " love in an instant"
woohoo.. just perfect I say..haha

this is the camera.. if you have been seeing some of the insta sales on the Facebook page
last week and more will be on later today as well ... so go check out Unity FACEBOOK
the art work is this stamp made by me..

now the deets.. even though it seems like one image.. it is actually 3 different ones.
so you have the Polaroid camera... love... then the Polaroid film  then you have the sentiment.
3 different stamps.. great for layouts, cards.. and the ever popular SMASH a holic.. like me!!


Then there are these dress forms.. I made these just fooling around, I had posted something similar with the feathers on my facebook page and with some encouragement sent these into Angela..
Well all three are in the May KOM... more love... haha.. in actual fact I have about 6 more sitting in my computer.. it is an addiction of mine.
That great sentiment is so perfect and it is from Joslyn Nielson..
by accident Angela had put this sentiment right near these dress forms and had a laugh.. I think it is
the perfect sentiment.. just the right amount of humor for these beauties!!


so if you are not a kit of the month member.. I would go sign up.. you get so many different styles of stamps .. all in one beautiful monthly package.. all red rubber, foam mounted, and made in the USA.
from start to finish.. Unity is the best.. oh and membership incentives... gotta love that!!


okay I will stop talking.. I get carried away... haha
now go check out the BEAUTIFUL and TALENTED

have an awesome day!!
hugs
Angie
xoxo

14 comments:

Carisa said...

I love your cards! And it is SO exciting seeing so many of your images coming to life in rubber. I am so inspired by you.

jolande said...

Mhhhh lovely!!! and your dressdolls..can't wait to stamp with it!!!

Marlena M. said...

Your cards are beautiful! Those dress forms are a hoot~I love that sentiment.

Toni K said...

So happy for you to have your beautiful ideas in red rubber! You rock girl!

Shemaine Smith said...

Beautiful cards Angie!!

Chris Dring said...

Wow Angie, your cards are gorgeous! I can't wait to see my May KOM in the mail! Love those dress forms, and I already have ideas to use them!

Raven said...

Love your cards, and can't wait to get the May kit of the month!

Unknown said...

gorgeous work on the design Angie, love them ;)

Linda said...

I love your that you bring me sunshine very pretty!

NoraAnne said...

I love your cards Angie :) and the only bad thing about the May KOM is that I DON'T HAVE IT YET! haha! I just love these two images you've made! the polaroid one is just the cutest, I could go on and on! When I saw the Insta Sale last week, I thought to myself, why don't we have a stamp of that?!?! LOL! and the dress forms are gorgeous and I'm so happy that sentiment goes with it, too funny! Keep on drawing those images girlfriend!!!!

Marilyn Nimmo said...

LOVE your cards. Fabulous!

Lisa Arana said...

love both cards, especially the sparkle on the first one.

Leanne said...

These cards are fabulous. I love making CAS cards too.

mlady012 said...

I love the colors & bit of sparkle on that pattern..I saw that & thought pretty much the same thing ( some of your design must be rubbing off.. lol ) & the flowers are beautiful. I can't wait to see what you come up with next!