Friday, April 13, 2012

Ippity Release.. I just love it!! FWF

Good Morning everyone.. I hope most of you made it to last nights
Release Party over on the Unity Forum in SplitCoastStampers..
IT WAS AMAZING.. to say the least!!
Hopping like mad.. with so much inspiration that blew my mind!!
Thank you Unity Designers and Ippity Chicks for posting some
Gorgeous Projects.. which Angela will be pinning to the Unity Pinterest Board.

Here are my samples of my Newest stamps...
Angie Girl, and Bloom & Simplify
this is not a card, it is actually a cover of a box that will hold
  a mini memory album of last nights events!!


  Bloom & Simplify
this is all made on a piece of wooden cedar block.
It was from a class I took with the brilliant teachings of  Junelle Jacobson..



Let  your heart take flight
this was embossed onto a piece of ART canvas.
coloured in Faber Castell big pitt pens and gelato's ..

 Another card Angie Girl..
the girl is paper pieced, inked up and coloured with Faber Castell big pitt pens ,
 copics, white paint, and clear glitter,
 lace added was from Creating is Fun Zibbet shop..  


Now for the last stamp.. great for the men in our lives..
 also those amazing golf loving women...
like my other mother in law. FORE an Itty Bitty Ippity.


so seeing that this is an Ippity by Unity release.. it is different from just going on to the website and purchasing the stamps...

first you need to go to the Ippity by Unity sectiion.. it should be on the right hand corner near the top.
then you need to pick an Ippity Chick.. maybe it is someone you know.. maybe it is just a random name.. but you need to pick one.. ( you will in turn be helping a family , it is all good).. then once you have picked your Ippity Chick.. you can go ahead and make your purchase.. but you can also add Unity stamps in the mix as well..

Here is the DEAL on my stamp sets.. get all 3 stamp sets for only $40.00
okay that is AMAZING.. less than $15.oo each.. and you can buy the itty bitty seperatley .
Unity has the best parties and sales!!





Then there are all these  other amazing sales....





 

I tell you it is just amazing.. I just love Unity!!
also it is Friends with Flair Friday.. so go check out all the amazing creations
over on the Unity BLOG today!!

have a great weekend.. tomorrow is Scrapfest.. and I can't wait to see
some of you peeps..
hugs,
Angie
xoxo

17 comments:

Jingle said...

Beautiful work, all around, Angie!

Kary said...

AWESOME projects, Angie!! Congrats on the release of your new stamps. They are Amazing!! So in love with the Angie Girl and Bloom & Simplify. {hugs}

Ruby said...

Just awesome projects. Love those stamps. YOU are so talented.

Crystal said...

All of your projects are just so amazing and inspirational Angie! I LOVE the stamps you designed and can't wait to get my bundle pack in the mail. Thanks for creating and sharing such beautiful art and stamps!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Totally inspiring! I just love the golf cart!

Gwen said...

You are the star this weekend! So, so happy for you! God has blessed you with amazing creativity! Your projects are so pretty! Love your "box top"!!

Jen M said...

Your designs are amazing. Can't wait to order these stamps!!

Linda said...

You card is very lovely.

JPScraps said...

I love your stamps & I LOVE your work!!!

JenMarie said...

Angie, Angie, Angie...these are STUNNING! LOVIN' your stamps you crafty chica!!

Houses Built of Cards said...

CONGRATS again Angie!!! They are amazing - you definitely deserve this honor! Can't wait to see what you continue to make in the future!!! LOVE all your projects too, by the way!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Julie Odil said...

Gee, I wonder what Angie would make with her own stamps? Oh wait, this is Angie's blog!! Awesome!

Great stuff, Angie. You are so very gifted.

Eva said...

Awesome projects!!!

jennifer mitten said...

I love all your projects and love to see them every week! The stamps are amazing, I tell you I was totally inspired by them. Thanks for inspiring me to try my first canvas!

mlady012 said...

All your stuff is great .. I really like what you did with the flower.I thought it was a piece of chalkboard paper at first glance...which gave me a great idea for when I get the stamp...Thanks for the inspiration & for the beautiful stamps you designed !!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Fantastic projects!

farmhouse-story said...

your work is beautiful, angie and your stamps are simply fabulous!! i LOVE the angie girl on the box top and in your smash book!!