Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Canvas Inspired Album.. Unity Addicts Challenge.

This week I am doing the Unity Addicts Guest Challenge. Thank You Maria.. for letting me take part in this.
My challenge was to use those yummy Unity/Ippity stamps on anything other than paper. So a perfect way to do another page in my Canvas Inspired Album..
I wanted to just put down some steps for all of you that want to try this.
I first start by painting my canvas page and leave it to dry.. then with my stamp I ink up my image.. using black ink as a guide. stamp it on the fabric. now for the tricky part. to get the image as clear as possible.. if you can get you hands under the fabric and rub the image from the back.. you might have to take a black permanent extra fine marker to do touch ups. I also used some fabric paint in green and pink and stamped the image again for a multi coloured effect.


Here is the page, Using some UNITY Donna Downey Stamps from her

Where You Are collection.









If you go to the Splitcoaststampers Unity Addicts Challenge thread the challenge is up ready to take.
Have a great Wednesday.
Hugs,
Angie

4 comments:

Maria said...

BEAUTIFUL! LOVE it Angie! So fabulous!!

StampinCathy said...

This is AWESOME! You are so creative and talented. I just love this challenge and how you used with the Unity stamps. You look fabulous.

farmhouse-story said...

wonderfully artistic!!-love it!

holly_m said...

Great canvas book! =)