Saturday, August 7, 2010

Guest Designing for Unity Opportunity ..Ippity!!

I am so thrilled to have this wonderful Opportunity to tell you all that for the next 3 months I will be Guest Designing for Ippity. I was thrilled beyond belief when I got the email.. and seeing that this is a dream come true I had to jump up for joy!! Today on the Unity Opportunity Blog Ippity is my Flatter Day Saturday ( you can check me out ),and Starting Tomorrow I will be posting my first project.. so make sure you come back!!

What an amazing company of women to be designing with and I am looking forward to this adventure with every one of them... Happy Dance!!!

I just wanted to share some of my older projects that I have done with these amazing stamps.

Ippity is not your typical company that you can just go to a website and buy your stamps. It is a company that will allow you the customer to take part in the sale of the stamps.. we call them our Ippity Chicks.. where you will find a list of them HERE.
If you are interested in selling or purchasing from one of these wonderful Ippity Chicks this is where you would do so. They are all so very helpful with whatever you need.

Now here are some layouts and cards,


Life's Little Moments Set.



A Moment in Time Set


Alphabetically Adorable Set



Music of My Heart Set


Now and Always Set

Devoted Set



Regal Greetings Set



Where You Should Be Set



Didn't I tell you.. these stamps are fantastic.. I LOVE creating with them.
We are lauching the sneak peeks of the Ippity Summer Release and starting tomorrow we will have a sneak peak to share with you everyday .. and on Thursday we have the BIG REALEASE PARTY Here.

Hope to see you all tomorrow.. lots of fun will be happening this week so come and check out
Still doing the HAPPY DANCE!!

Hugs,
Angie

14 comments:

StampinCathy said...

I just love all your Ippity goodies. I just love your creative and inspiring style. Congrats on GDT! I can't wait to see more of your Ippity MOJO! You so deserve this. You are so sweet, positive and just plain creative.

Anonymous said...

Angie, you are just the best. I'm so excited to be able to work with you during the Summer 2010 season!!! Yay, welcome girl!

lisa a.

Unknown said...

woohooo!!! so happy for you my friend!! and Ippity is lucky to have you!!

Bonita Rose said...

Congrats gf, I know how much u love that company.

Maria said...

Horray!!!! THAT IS AMAZING!!! I'm so happy for you! Your work is fabulous, love what you shared today and everyday!!!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

WOW! All of your creations are so striking and gorgeous, Angie! Great style! Love it all :)

Congrats on your GDT! How fab! Enjoy it :)

hugs, margie

Carisa said...

omgosh, that is soooo awesome! i'm so happy for you - you're going to rock this gdt spot - you are so inspiring and i look forward to all that you're going to share with us over the next 3 months. i am totally doing the happy dance for ya over here!

Eva said...

Angie, I am sooooo happy to have you as our Guest Designer, what a well deserved spot it is!!! CONGARTS to you and what an amazing display of all your gorgeous creations!!! Hugs...

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!! I'm so happy for you! I look forward to seeing all the wonderful projects you'll be making. You are so inspiring and creative.

laterg8r said...

fantastic pages and cards - congrats to you :D

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

CONGRATS!! HOOORAY for you:) You are super amazing and SO SO SO talented!! You def. deserve this:) HOORAY!

farmhouse-story said...

i just saw this--congrats, angie! i so love your creative mojo-the cards, pages, 3-d, canvas-all of it:) this is a good thing for ippity!

Marilyn Nimmo said...

Love your ippity creations! Especially the layouts--I'm trying to get back to scrapbooking and using my stamps on my pages. Congratulations on your guest designer gig--you so deserve this. Look forward to seeing your wonderful creations.

tania said...

love the cards and layouts you made, absolutely beautiful: